Warm Again

stever2003

the high here in Philly is 73. I'll be at JF for the WMMR day on Friday, but otherwise the January thaw does not affect my skiing as I only make it out once every week or every other week. I kinda just want the weather to stay consistent so I don't have to change how I'm dressing and stuff like that.

well at least they follow there name cuz they cant cover the ground with anything

yeah all i lnow about this is we are getting CRAZY high temperatures out of nowwhere

bare creekk get itt !!!! hahahahah jk

but this really suks bear has lost so much snow from the last time i went........ which was the day b4

global warming also kinda helps this in like 20 yrs we are not going to be able to ski in pennsylvania

I didn't realize it for a while but my AC was on today too. I set the climate control at 68 which is what we keep the house at, and i noticed the ac light come on.

After that I turned it off and opened the sunroof and window.

Edited by Schifdawg

Winter in PA..lol..most years it's in the 60s and sometimes even lower 70s for at least a few January days in PA...I'm going to take a walk in a little bit and I'll be rocking my Tevas and some board shorts..Holla

Pale winter legs and mandals... what a lovely thought.

you obviously werent in Colorado two weeks ago...global warming my ass

Ha, and when it was 2 degrees last week it was global cooling? If he was my dad, I'd be a raging drug addict, too.

On the drive to Blue mountain I had the air conditioning on..

I took my doors off :banghead

The wind today has to be doing a number on the base depths...wind combined with warmth is really bad.

If it's warm, but calm, the snow actually cools the air close to it. If it's warm and windy, the wind effectively blows this shallow cool layer away. I'm nervous to see the damage at Blue today as the overnight temperatures were in the upper 50s.

Nick and Wolverine21 thought I was nuts when I was trying to describe that the other night. There can be a 10+ degree difference from your knees to the top of your head when it's like this.