Park report?

burton71

Ok, first off you can do a flat-down or a picnic table. Then a jump. Then either a sorta long flat rail or a flat-down handrail or a flat down box. Then another jump. Then a double barrel flat rail. Then a 2-jump line. Then a battleship and last but not least a rainbow. That was as of last night.

I WILL BE UP TOMORROW TO TRY TO GET READY FOR THE COMP COMING UP NEXT WEEKEND!!! IF ANYONE WANTS TO RIP UP THE PARK, AND HAVE A JAM SESSION HIT ME UP... ILL BE ROLLIN WITH MY IPOD ON SO JUST THROW SOMETHIN AT ME!!! SEE YA UP THERE!!!

- I GOT A LIGHT GREEN HELMET, TAN PANTS, AND BLACK JACKET, NEON GREEN BOOTS AND ILL BE SKIING WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESNT DO PARK :-)

that setup sounds awesome! I was debating to enter... but i figured, unless i land 5's and do rails awesome, its not worth it... idk, maybe it will be for my age group...

And i'm going to be up their REALLY EARLY 8-12am if anyone wants to throw shit at me!!! ( uhm jacket? lmao; white pants, Pink invaders, White helmet, i'm short and i suck... how hard could i be to find?! Lmao)

You should ease up ski.. A very talented park skier said basically the same thing yesterday. If he posted, would you flame him the same?

Someone who posts about family members the way he did should be banned. And if a "very talented park skier" acted like that, then they'd be treated the same way until they learned about crossing the line. And you egged the little boys on, as well, Rob, so F you, too.

BTW, Rob, you home hill sucks for anything but park. How's the race program? Oh, yeah, I forgot...racing is uncool. Luckily there's video games to keep busy with.

And the asshole flamer throws in his two cents! Get a life, you moron.

o i forgot. Any constructive criticism against sno is a sin to you. and you flame way more than me, i did on two threads because u pissed me off. Also, when i go skiing i dont say "OMG i cant wait to put this in my AMAZING TR", if i see something wrong i just point it out. therefore dont tell me to get a life because i have a great life.

P.S. : Librider, it does have decent flow, but they dont have to put 3 rails on 1 headwall. I think they wasted a lot of space towards the bottom, they could have a nice rail garden if they wanted to.

o i forgot. Any constructive criticism against sno is a sin to you. and you flame way more than me, i did on two threads because u pissed me off. Also, when i go skiing i dont say "OMG i cant wait to put this in my AMAZING TR", if i see something wrong i just point it out. therefore dont tell me to get a life because i have a great life.

Most of your posts are about me and you hate where you ski. Yeah, your life sounds full, you little prick.

Most of your posts are about me and you hate where you ski. Yeah, your life sounds full, you little prick.

Most of your posts are hating on papasteeze and recently hating on my friends and I. Also, i can't wait to get out of this area and go to college in Utah; you don't need to kiss ass to your home mountain if you have expectations to leave the area. I don't understand why you didn't move out of PA if you love skiing so much. Yup. you've done plenty with your astounding life.

i'm done flaming this thread, ski can go on ranting about my life

Most of your posts are hating on papasteeze and recently hating on my friends and I. Also, i can't wait to get out of this area and go to college in Utah; you don't need to kiss ass to your home mountain if you have expectations to leave the area. I don't understand why you didn't move out of PA if you love skiing so much. Yup. you've done plenty with your astounding life.

I think he has done plenty...He lives life on his terms and manages to play more than he works. I hope I can be so fortunate some day.

I have property less than 30 minutes from Jackson Hole where we're slowly building a place. I also own a home at the Jersey shore. Out of almost 8000 post, 4000 are not about you, Rob, or your friends. I don't kiss anyone's ass, but I do happen to love skiing my home mountain. The Poconos are a great place to live and we're just hours from my favorite type of skiing, which is New England hardpack. We aren't rich like Rob and some other people on this message board, but I was able to semi-retire seven years ago by living off of residuals from years as a combat photographer in a number of wars.

And now it's clear you don't know shit nor do I care about your life.

I have property less than 30 minutes from Jackson Hole where we're slowly building a place. I also own a home at the Jersey shore. Out of almost 8000 post, 4000 are not about you, Rob, or your friends. I don't kiss anyone's ass, but I do happen to love skiing my home mountain. The Poconos are a great place to live and we're just hours from my favorite type of skiing, which is New England hardpack. We aren't rich like Rob and some other people on this message board, but I was able to semi-retire seven years ago by living off of residuals from years as a combat photographer in a number of wars.

And now it's clear you don't know shit nor do I care about your life.

were you part of a combat camera unit in the service? or was it just for a news station or something like that?

P.S. : Librider, it does have decent flow, but they dont have to put 3 rails on 1 headwall. I think they wasted a lot of space towards the bottom, they could have a nice rail garden if they wanted to.

Jordan, we agree about the 3 rails on the headwall and that will be taken care of later in the week. As far as the rail garden goes, we did plan on putting a pretty cool rail garden in towards the end of the run. If you had ridden Sno last week you would have noticed we kept putting features in and the groomers would have to take them out because it was too thin in that area and they needed the snow to keep the trail open. The way we have been making snow around the clock with this present cold streak we should be able to add alot more features and give the park a real nice shape. thanks for the input.

Mike

really? I thought he was some kind of reporter in some third world country and was assaulted and collected from some one and is living off of that. I guess thats not true?

Collected off who, Rob? The guys who jumped me in Panama? No, Rob, the pictures I smuggled out of the men beating a boy for handing out anti-Noriega leaflets made some money, but I lost thousands worth of camera gear that day. Being a successful news photographer for a photo agency entails building a large portfolio of work from a lot of different places and hoping you get consistent future sales. When someone does a story or writes a book about Salvadoran politics of the mid-80's, Ortega's Sandanista revolution, the Vietnamese pullout of Cambodia, the invasion and arrest of Manuel Noriega, political unrest in Haiti, or a few other geo-political events, some of my work has a chance of being used on a one-time basis.

It is a horrible way to make a living. Wars are mostly fought in places that are 98 degrees and everything you eat or drink makes you sick half the time you're in country. And a lot of contract deals are incentive based, much like a salesman or waiters. Worse of all, journalists are a target more than ever and no money is worth having your head cut off on video. It is in no way a glamorous or enviable career and it's filled with a lot of scumbags---which I closely resembled.

I am, however, very grateful that it's given me the opportunity to spend a lot of time with my youngest---something I missed out on with my oldest.

Jordan, we agree about the 3 rails on the headwall and that will be taken care of later in the week. As far as the rail garden goes, we did plan on putting a pretty cool rail garden in towards the end of the run. If you had ridden Sno last week you would have noticed we kept putting features in and the groomers would have to take them out because it was too thin in that area and they needed the snow to keep the trail open. The way we have been making snow around the clock with this present cold streak we should be able to add alot more features and give the park a real nice shape. thanks for the input.

Mike

thank you for the information