22 foot zaug is in

dwy33

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA! santa, Looks like you got shit from ur boss, but your not too far off, all the guns on spike plus a few mobile guns plus this really cold weather, and if u push all the jumps together, I can definatly see u havin the snow in notime, as for the cat time, Tats another story, Only thing that sucks is that spikes gonna prolly get shut down because its buerried in snow again, any word of when neptunez gonna be back to put some features on mainline? And don't worrie about Rob, YOU GUYS GROW UP!!! Santa keep up the good work man this is entertaining shit.

like other people have said its just been 2 years. they pritty much started from the ground up re building this mountain. look at all the other mountains around this area and look at what they are now. it takes time a shit load of money and a rep. with them getting the 22ft pipe and one of the best parks that will bring money and and people into to make it one of the top ski areas in the tri state. and with the water park, that can make it a year-around resort. sno has plans to make it big and prob will make it big

oh for sure. i hear kids from whistler are coming too...

I didn't say that anyone from PC was going to boulder, I said that they knew about how legit it was. But considering many of the current PC locals are from the east coast, many have been to boulder. When Sno is mentioned, nobody knows what I'm talking about. NS is pretty powerful when it comes to skiing.

I understand that Sno is trying to be the only place in the east with a 22 foot pipe to put themselves on the map, but most people want a nice park before a pipe. Especially since it is so late in the season, they should just work on making their park legit this year to make everyone happy. And then next year, they can recreate the same legit park with less effort, and concentrate more on the pipe in the early season.

To everyone saying you need time, is full of shit. 2 years ago boulder was average. Last year they hired the right people and changed their views and the place is a park mecca. They did it all overnight, the same cant be said for Sno.

Sno's rebuilding the whole damn operation. Not just upgrading their terrain park. Lawlz.

also, i just noticed on Zaugg's site that you can have the 22' cutter, but you can adjust it to make either an 18' or 22' pipe. kinda cool.

Ya its just a four foot extension that you can buy for the 18' cutter. Definitely cool. That would be real dope to see a mountain build an 8 foot, 12 foot, 18 foot, and 22 foot pipe. Unrealistic for sure, but kinda cool in an opulent way.

As for Sno, I think Brian has a real good point with the fact that Sno is trying to build an entire operation at once. The infrastructure was already kind of there, but really hurting. Ya Boulder bought guns and improved on a few things, but they are also now owned by a much larger investment group rather than a private investor like Sno is.

oh for sure. i hear kids from whistler are coming too...

Heheheheh...

If they hear about it in PC, then it's legit? What a truly gay post.

NS is pretty powerful when it comes to skiing.

Bullshit.

And Doug I could care less what you think, how about you write us a date TR? Fag.

:lol::o

Especially since it is so late in the season, they should just work on making their park legit this year to make everyone happy. And then next year, they can recreate the same legit park with less effort, and concentrate more on the pipe in the early season.

They need the 22' pipe for the rev tour..

I understand that you clearly don't like me and are going to respond negatively to every post I make, but what I said was clearly accurate and not arguable in the least. If people from PC, which has arguably the best park in the world and real skiing (you should try it sometime ski, I hear it's quite fun) know about a small mountain in PA, then they are clearly doing something right and Sno should follow. And anybody on here who is also a member of NS knows that it is the voice of freeskiing. And last time I checked this thread was about a 22 foot zaugg, which makes a halfpipe, which is part of freesking. I don't see how that can be gay bullshit.

I understand that you clearly don't like me and are going to respond negatively to every post I make, but what I said was clearly accurate and not arguable in the least. If people from PC, which has arguably the best park in the world and real skiing (you should try it sometime ski, I hear it's quite fun) know about a small mountain in PA, then they are clearly doing something right and Sno should follow. And anybody on here who is also a member of NS knows that it is the voice of freeskiing. And last time I checked this thread was about a 22 foot zaugg, which makes a halfpipe, which is part of freesking. I don't see how that can be gay bullshit.

well people at Jackson have heard of PASR because i saw a sticker there. so that must mean that this is a top notch site that everybody out there talks about... screw ns, this is the mecca of skiing sites.

First off, I've skied Park City more days than you, KyleA. Secondly, the typical NS kid lives in a city and skis less than a dozen times a year. Get over yourselves. Jeez, you sound exactly like a mini-Rob.

First off, I've skied Park City more days than you, KyleA. Secondly, the typical NS kid lives in a city and skis less than a dozen times a year. Get over yourselves. Jeez, you sound exactly like a mini-Rob.

I'm glad you ski park city more than 5 days a week. And I'm surprised you're not a member of NS, b/c you sure do hate enough. I was just offering my input on Sno Mountains Zaugg, and all you do is bash everything anyone intelligent says about it.

And I also feel that they should have tried to have a pipe for a year before they brought in the revolution tour. I hope everything does work out for them though, b/c I want them to succeed.

I'm glad you ski park city more than 5 days a week. And I'm surprised you're not a member of NS, b/c you sure do hate enough. I was just offering my input on Sno Mountains Zaugg, and all you do is bash everything anyone intelligent says about it.

And I also feel that they should have tried to have a pipe for a year before they brought in the revolution tour. I hope everything does work out for them though, b/c I want them to succeed.

Well, I think you're little pussy because you fagged out of a Chinese downhill with me and you said this: "I would, but I'm too busy frolicing with skis wife." You get personal with my family, then you cry that you get hate in return. That makes you a little bitch.

So, yeah, you're just a little pussy going to school near a mountain you can't even ski. Sean Jordon is better than you? I watched a video on NS and he can't carve a fucking turn. Your driveway is steeper than WL and BB's jumps have more vert than Sno's NF? You're just a moron.

5 Days a week at PC? For how many years, KyleA? Lemme guess...this is your first year? Pfffttt...you know shit.

ski, you don't belong in threads that have something to do with a park or pipe because you have nothing intelligent to say. All you do on the park and pipe threads is hate on papsteeze, KyleA, or myself, all of whome have something to say that will in turn help sno mountain with their park. I'm sure you havent skied PC to its full extent if you live in PA. if they get a huge storm kyle is there right away, weather it be PC, Brighton, or Alta. I'm not saying i have, but i have had first tracks on the bowls dropping cliffs with 3 feet of fresh powder. I have been good about keeping shut about all of your hate but youre just an arrogant prick on these forums.

Also dont talk shit on sean jordan because he is the only up and coming skier in PA right now.

ski, you don't belong in threads that have something to do with a park or pipe because you have nothing intelligent to say. All you do on the park and pipe threads is hate on papsteeze, KyleA, or myself, all of whome have something to say that will in turn help sno mountain with their park. I'm sure you havent skied PC to its full extent if you live in PA. if they get a huge storm kyle is there right away, weather it be PC, Brighton, or Alta. I'm not saying i have, but i have had first tracks on the bowls dropping cliffs with 3 feet of fresh powder. I have been good about keeping shut about all of your hate but youre just an arrogant prick on these forums.

Also dont talk shit on sean jordan because he is the only up and coming skier in PA right now.

Check the post history on who started the hate posts. This thread was supposed to be a positive thread on a huge step Sno just achieved. Instead some felt two OMG SNO'S PARK SUX threads weren't enough.

PS, when did Papasteeze become a victim? :o

Edit: my bad, this is the 3rd OMG SNO'S PARK SUX thread.

Edited by Brian

my bad, i meant to say sean is the only up and coming kid coming from sno. I know of a few kids coming from boulder :D