Kutztown Urban Assault

stbgskibum247

Now that we finally got a little bit of snow I think there's a possibility of hitting some handrails near Kutztown University...I know in most spots the coverage is very low, but the plow trucks have left big piles all around the campus parking lots. There's a nice dfd i've been eying up for a while and it's only a couple steps away from a large snow bank. Is anybody in the area looking to join? It would make the setup a lot easier and faster.

I figured you guys would jump on that...I've got a whole lineup of spots too. I've got class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8am to 3pm but other than that I'm down. I'm pretty sure there are no issues with security or anything either. It doesnt say no skiing or snowboarding anywhere, and i've heard that security guards have watched and cheered as kids hit handrails in the past. PM me your number or screen name or whatever...

I'm always up for an urban session...I'm going to get lit and scope out some sick rails in downtown Allentown..There's a triple kinked down flat up flat down by the courthouse I've been drooling over for months.

What's the vert on that triple kinked down flat up flat down by the courthouse?

There is still lots of snow left inplow zones and its real nice for packing. I hit a rail yesterday in montgomery county, and the snow was perfect. And i almost finished makin a roll in today so if i dont go to bear tomorrow im going urban in montgomery county, anybody local is welcome to join just pm me or say something on this post.

I don't know why I never got around to posting, but I got out and did some urban on tuesday night. We set up a kicker onto a stair set on both the left and right handrail, and a kicker onto a picnic table. Great night, we were out there for 6 hours. Hopefully Pics will follow.

so i'm bumping this thread up cause there's plentyyyyy of snow here at KU to hit some rails...Adolfo, Nick, Tim or anybody else from what the huck should call me sometime today if you guys want some awesome shots. The whole campus is closed so we'll be able to ride all over

Im down...def and i know everyone else is too. We were talking about saturday night though, ill see if i can convince them to go tonight instead, or maybe both. Im gonna get your number from tim later and give you a call...