My box stealing adventure

CoreyCaPWN

ok, so my home mountain/hill closed this year.

my friend ran the park last year, and made some boxes and what not for it.

so now the boxes are just sitting there.

today me, my brother, and two friends decide we want this one 20ft flat box.

so i drive us over in my mom's Honda Pilot.

we all carry it off the bottom of the hill, over to the car.

we put the middle seats down in the car, and put the box in.

60-70% of the box is still hanging out of the back of the car

so my brother gets in the car, and lays on top of the box, thus lifting the back end off the ground

we drive through a community about a mile laughing our asses off, and arrive at my house.

we session the box all day, and now i have it for the whole season, to session whenever i want.

HERE'S THE KICKER:

there was a township meeting at the township building right next to where we took the box from.

i had to weave in and out of parked cars with this box hanging out of the back of my mom's Pilot

hahahahaha

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

ok, so my home mountain/hill closed this year.

my friend ran the park last year, and made some boxes and what not for it.

so now the boxes are just sitting there.

today me, my brother, and two friends decide we want this one 20ft flat box.

so i drive us over in my mom's Honda Pilot.

we all carry it off the bottom of the hill, over to the car.

we put the middle seats down in the car, and put the box in.

60-70% of the box is still hanging out of the back of the car

so my brother gets in the car, and lays on top of the box, thus lifting the back end off the ground

we drive through a community about a mile laughing our asses off, and arrive at my house.

we session the box all day, and now i have it for the whole season, to session whenever i want.

HERE'S THE KICKER:

there was a township meeting at the township building right next to where we took the box from.

i had to weave in and out of parked cars with this box hanging out of the back of my mom's Pilot

hahahahaha

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Sno mountain closed for the season? Also why would you post this on here? Don't you think that there going to find out now, or do they not take inventory of what they have?

Sno mountain closed for the season? Also why would you post this on here? Don't you think that there going to find out now, or do they not take inventory of what they have?

hahaha, nah dude, you misunderstand.

sno's my new home mountain, since Tanglwood closed.

i took the box from Tanglwood, not sno.

As long as you were wearing the queer bandana over your face...I'm sure you won't get caught....You're a dumbdickmotherF#cker for posting about your theft on here and I hope you get busted..That box is Tanglewoods property. I really hope one of the staff members tracks down CoreyCaPWNs IP address and turns him over to the cops and the owners of Tanglewood. Also your sig that says Rose Parks didn't call shotgun!!! is not only racist but lame..I think now is as good of a time as any to leave PASR..

hahaha dude, they own that box in no way, shape, or form.

my friend made it with his own materials, at his house, and just brought it up there.

and said i can take it. i also know the owners, they wouldn't care if i took it simply because it's sitting there doing nothing.

and i worked there, so the absolute worst thing they'd do is say bring it back, which i know wouldn't even happen.

why would a staff member do that? i stole a box that they didn't own, and weren't using. someone call the FBI!

Well then its not really stealing is it? Your still a moron. If I say i snuck into a business, broke inside, took the keys to a truck and then took a truck it sounds like I stole something. If I say I went to my family business, broke in cause I forgot my key, took a truck that we own, it isn't stealing now is it. Your stupid.

Well then its not really stealing is it? Your still a moron. If I say i snuck into a business, broke inside, took the keys to a truck and then took a truck it sounds like I stole something. If I say I went to my family business, broke in cause I forgot my key, took a truck that we own, it isn't stealing now is it. Your stupid.

my point wasn't to sound bad ass, it was just a funny story.

Your story wasn't funny...so Tanglewood didn't buy the box from your friend??? You were still tresspassing and if it wasn't stealing, then why did you say it was a box-stealing adventure.

All in all your a stupid dumbass with no credibility...

ok, according to you, with the stick up your ass. everyone on NS thought it was funny.

my friend ran the park, so he made it on his own, and brought it up, like i said.

and ZOMG! tresspassing! what would be a more appropriate title?

my story of how i went to get a box my friend made but was sitting uselessy at a mountain?

I have alot better taste in Humor than the newschoolers......but anyway your story was about the least funny story in the history of story-telling. Later on I'm going to post the story about how I stole some Taquitos from my freezer...it's an absolute riot..all the goobers over at AlpineZone thought it was so funny..

Oh yeah and there was this one hottie at the bar...I was like "I'm going to call the cops"...and she was like"Why"...and I said "Because you stole my heart"...that's like the best pickup line ever..

By the way...your hankerchief over your face is mad steezy...gangstah fabulous..

hahaha. cool story hansel.

and i know its gangstah fabulous.

As long as you were wearing the queer bandana over your face...I'm sure you won't get caught.

:lol:

Oh yeah and there was this one hottie at the bar...I was like "I'm going to call the cops"...and she was like"Why"...and I said "Because you stole my heart"...that's like the best pickup line ever..

60% of the time it works, every time. B)

coreycaPWN i think i have that same bandana. white neff with spray cans on it?

haha word.

Where's the picture of you dropping a cliff from? That's like a 50 footer.. :P

Corey you're O.K. I'm just bored at work... :lol:

cool man.

we'll have to do this again sometime, it was fun!

haha