Friday 2/29

Kyle

I didn;t ski today..no PASR sticker either.. :lol:

Ok nevermind then, I just saw someone I was on the lift with had a PASR sticker and from browsing the forums you were the first person I though of at blue. I don't know who it was.

Kyle I think I saw you getting interviewed by some lady, what was that for?

GSS do you have a black helmet with a PASR sticker, and salmon skis? I think I rode the 6 pack with you at one point today.

nah that wasn't me. and i also rode the lift with that same person

i was going to write a TR but i dont feel like it so here's a quick summary. got there at 8 15 ticket window didnt open till 825 got my ticket blah blah blah. went straight to the six pack. first run was on an ungroomed powdery challenge which was nice all day. and then basically for the rest of the day i lapped the park.

but.. there were mad gapers today. i almost killed one on the second jump in sidewinder.

i was wearing a brown grenade jacket with olive ride cell pants and a white helmet with a huge neff sticker on the side. idk if anyone saw me. it sounded like a couple people were yelling my name but i was listening to my i pod so if i didn't look thats why.

Kyle I think I saw you getting interviewed by some lady, what was that for?

GSS do you have a black helmet with a PASR sticker, and salmon skis? I think I rode the 6 pack with you at one point today.

could have been me. dark grey jacket and light grey pants. salomon foils for the first couple run but then i switched to my scratches.

why dont you people say something!

i didn't ride the lift with many people today though...

could have been me. dark grey jacket and light grey pants. salomon foils for the first couple run but then i switched to my scratches.

i didnt see the pasr sticker until you got off the lift and headed towards sidewinder/challenge. this was around 130-200

likely story. bastard :)

ha. you did look kinda lonely. maybe it was from the absence of doug? o wait he was visiting his boyfriend jeff and decided to make up a story that he was getting his car serviced. he was getting something serviced but it wasn't his car.

i'm just messing with you guys

I didn't think of you when I saw the PASR sticker, I had an orange Giro helmet, olive SB jacket and black pants with an '07 forum recon.

Oh, thought it may have been you since the person said they had an inservice day that day.