Friday 2/29

Kyle

i'll be up with the family in the afternoon, hey its an extra day in the year - make the most of it!

And if you saved the coupon, you get a donut at DD for .29 cents :wub: on the 29th! Foofy coffees are .99 cents today til 10PM cuz Starbux closed for 3 hours nationwide for education training, rofl..............

Dude you don't need to send a PM to me everytime your feelings are hurt..can I get a ride from you..lol

I just assumed EVERYONE didn't want to read our bullshit.

But since you insist of keeping it public......

Even though you do have man tits,

you will NEVER get a ride from me.

Maybe "SKI" will give you a ride ???

I just assumed EVERYONE didn't want to read our bullshit.

But since you insist of keeping it public......

Even though you do have man tits,

you will NEVER get a ride from me.

Maybe "SKI" will give you a ride ???

i'm pretty excited for Blue tomorrow. i havent been there is 3 days. daaamn. i hope the park is lookin' nice. from what i hear it still is. i wouldnt mind hittin' some jumps and that sick 40' double barrel. ahhh i love it.

just back from a nastar session with nastar glenn. course conditions were slick but not really icy, not too offset except #3 was giving me some trouble. glenn was having an off nite and bagged it after 3 or 4 runs out of frustration. i kept at it and did 10 runs before hitting my plataeu. was cold and hungry (tlc bar, southwest chix salad and a clif bar all day) so didn't free ski afterward. jerry and racer joe were putting up some 20something's, i did my course best 23.52 for a 27.71 hc silver - i guess theres always next year for gold, a millenium seeming .77 away.....

oops another post in the wrong forum - right mountain, wrong day

Edited by mbike-ski

Kyle I think I saw you getting interviewed by some lady, what was that for?

GSS do you have a black helmet with a PASR sticker, and salmon skis? I think I rode the 6 pack with you at one point today.