Weekend Blu

moe ghoul

Any report on conditions, temps, and snowmaking from today thru sat. nite would be appreciated. I'm on the fence to go up Sunday AM. If it sounds worthwhile, I think I'll come up. Schedule next week is hectic, prolly only going to get one more weekday in before shoving off for J-hole......T-8 days :lol

I really hope they don't blow snow at Blue tonight...natural snow only please...FWIW..get your ass to Blue for tomorrow morning...Sunday morning is going to be good groomed snow...but everybody is going to be talking about how great Saturday morning was. Either way..lots of PASRs will be in the house..Just yell out Toast..lol

I would, except the shopping trip and lunch planned for today, and going to Buckman's ,has been postponed until tomorrow. Works for me, markets are ripe for plucking today anyway :)

i cant believe you would go shopping over ski a powder day in PA.

It's called responsibility and family priorities. I'm going to be outta town for a week starting the 8th. I'm sending them to Florida to visit with family in N. Miami.. My mom - in - law is a real sweetheart at 92, so I actually enjoy spending time with her. I don't want to have regrets when she passes along. Besides, are they forecasting a huge meltdown for Sunday?

Sometimes you just have to say "I am an irresponsible person and but skiing infront of family, friends and work"

I can do that any day of the week. That's what's great about free will and choices. On the flip side, when I make a commitment, I rarely disappoint. That's just me. :)

Girls wanna go shoppin Monday, less crowds, (Luv the way they apply the same crowd principle that we apply to skiing, lol). Saturday is looking good all of a sudden :P . Lesson learned: Sometimes doing nothing has its own rewards. Let someone change the plan, and you still look "responsible". BOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Moe do you park at the bottom lot??? Are you gonna be there for first chair????

If I go, I'll park as close to the top as I can. First chair is pretty ambitious, Yuong Gun, but I'll try to get there as soons as I can. What time do lifts open? And when you say "bottom lot" do you mean the 6 pk lodge?

They sell passes there and you can also buy a pass from a Kiosk..Bottom lot is where all the cool kids park. I will personally make sure to track out every nook and cranny by 8:30AM..so get there early..I'm a powder whore and I slash powder turns side to side..no fru fru little turns like the ski patrollers..Big Alaska style turns..whoring every last bit of powder....Holla..

Race ya for all the fresh pow?

I'll be on my freshly waxed Ninthwards. Mmmm

They sell passes there and you can also buy a pass from a Kiosk..Bottom lot is where all the cool kids park. I will personally make sure to track out every nook and cranny by 8:30AM..so get there early..I'm a powder whore and I slash powder turns side to side..no fru fru little turns like the ski patrollers..Big Alaska style turns..whoring every last bit of powder....Holla..

If I go, I'll get there no later than 8:30, be awake by 6 to check road conditions, etc. Slash away, I'll wait for you at the bottom :nana