March Pass Special

Ashleigh S

March Madness Season Passes are on sale beginning Monday March 3rd, 2008. Ski and ride every day until the end of the the season for only $99! Plus, you can send in your pass at the end of the season for a credit towards your Unlimited Pass for 2008/2009! The March Madness Pass can be purchased in person at the Guest Welcome Center or online at www.skicamelback.com

Winter is not over yet- March is filled with great spring skiing and riding along with fun events and entertainment. For nearly the same price as 2 day or twilight lift tickets, you can enjoy unlimited skiing and riding until the end of the season, plus apply the pass for a $99 credit towards next season's Unlimited Pass!

True that. No more snowmaking and 50-60 degree weather with rain this week is an uphill battle. Unless we get spring flakeage, staying open until the end of march doesn't get me stoked to drive there. I'll stick with Blue Mtn. for the discount tix and shorter drive. We're gonna try for another Whiteface roadtrip in April if they get anything close to last year's snow hit. So far, so good.

Edited by Moe Ghoul

I'm sure there arr some Blue passholders who would pay $99 for 2-3 weeks at Camelback..I'm not one of them..

I was thinking more along the lines of JFBB passholders who are not interested in park riding. Or Blue holders that are closer to CB, although I would bet that most pass holders at Blue are closer to Blue than CB.

True that. No more snowmaking and 50-60 degree weather with rain this week is an uphill battle. Unless we get spring flakeage, staying open until the end of march doesn't get me stoked to drive there. I'll stick with Blue Mtn. for the discount tix and shorter drive. We're gonna try for another Whiteface roadtrip in April if they get anything close to last year's snow hit. So far, so good.

Hm, everyone says that Camelback is not going to make anymore snow but is there official word that they are? When I made the thread about 3 weeks ago about the snow storm, someone mentioned Camelback stopped making snow but the guns were still running. :huh:

Hm, everyone says that Camelback is not going to make anymore snow but is there official word that they are? When I made the thread about 3 weeks ago about the snow storm, someone mentioned Camelback stopped making snow but the guns were still running. :huh:

I haven't seen any official word that they are going to continue to make snow. Are you saying that they were making snow last weekend?

March Madness Season Passes are on sale beginning Monday March 3rd, 2008. Ski and ride every day until the end of the the season for only $99! Plus, you can send in your pass at the end of the season for a credit towards your Unlimited Pass for 2008/2009! The March Madness Pass can be purchased in person at the Guest Welcome Center or online at www.skicamelback.com

Winter is not over yet- March is filled with great spring skiing and riding along with fun events and entertainment. For nearly the same price as 2 day or twilight lift tickets, you can enjoy unlimited skiing and riding until the end of the season, plus apply the pass for a $99 credit towards next season's Unlimited Pass!

Will it only apply to an unlimited pass? Or can I apply it to a Sunday through Friday pass too?

im actually thinking about this deal cause im a little strapped for cash. but im worried they'll pull some bullshit and it will be a waste of money. but then again, it pays for itself in 2-3 trips

It is totally worth it. Next year I'm going to get it and hit a bunch of day trips in March.