Blue Mountain's first ever...

toast21602

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bunch of jackets and stuff too which I will have with me so if you aren't loving your outfit you can always shop at SK Boutique.

Thanks SK. We can barter champagne for 80s jackets. I still cannot believe that my awesome purchases are in Richmond. I am really busy at work, but I might have to try to duck out a little early to get to the Salvation Army to see what they have left. Looking forward to tomorrow!

1. Schifdawg (Mike)

2. Melissa (Melissa)

3. GrilledSteezeSandwich(Doug)

4. Sexkitten (Leslie)

5. Boblikescats (Bob)

6. snoskier (Jon)

7. Angry Hugo (Mike)

8. Matt (Matt)

9. Justin

10. Nitro8604 (Matt)

11. Mbike-ski (mbike)

I'm in, just found out LV ice arena had a little melt down so our tournament is cancelled/postponed...i'll be a up for a few morning runs but probably not gapering it up - maybe jeans and a starter jacket

Its ashame all these people are going to the uncool gaper party this saturday, and not the one all the cool kids are going to on the 22nd....

Are you calling us uncool?? Come on already and join us tomorrow. I have to go to the Salvation Army after work today anyways... I can pick you up something awesome to wear.