3/9 Trip report w/ pics

snoskier

Woke up a little late this morning so I didn't hit the road until just before 8. I actually didn't have a specific plan where to go this morning so I let fate decide. When I got to the 476/80 intersection at white haven I flipped a coin. Heads - camelback; tails - blue and if it landed on the edge - JFBB. Since I'm posting in this forum you have a pretty good idea how the flip turned out. It was tails and I headed south for my first time at Blue Mtn. Through a series of unfortunate events, over which I did not necessarily have control, I actually didn't hit the slopes till about 10. I was pretty bummed not getting there early to try to find some PASRs, but I did keep my eyes open. Didn't end up seeing anyone b/c I figured they left around 10 or 11. Oh - well

Edited by snoskier

Woke up a little late this morning so I didn't hit the road until just before 8. I actually didn't have a specific plan where to go this morning so I let fate decide. When I got to the 476/80 intersection at white haven I flipped a coin. Heads - camelback; tails - blue and if it landed on the edge - JFBB. Since I'm posting in this forum you have a pretty good idea how the flip turned out. It was tails and I headed south for my first time at Blue Mtn. Through a series of unfortunate events, over which I did not necessarily have control, I actually didn't hit the slopes till about 10. I was pretty bummed not getting there early to try to find some PASRs, but I did keep my eyes open. Didn't end up seeing anyone b/c I figured they left around 10 or 11. Oh - well