Blue sky 3/11/8

Ski

Well, my sick kid was jonesing to get outdoors after missing her third straight day of school, so we headed up for a few laps this afternoon. High 30's and a bright blue sky...the snow was soft and we didn't pass---or get passed---on a half dozen laps down Cannonball. You really start noticing the sun a little higher in the sky these days...

Looks awesome, nice pic!!! I'm heading up in a half hour...

The snow will have firmed up perfectly, Melissa.

Taking your kid skiing while she's out sick from school...that's sweet.

My kid has my permission to cut school as often as she wants to ski :yes She has her mom's brains, anyway....

I approve, there is nothing more important than spending time with your kids on the slopes. Is Ty in public or private school?

We homeschool, but she attends a public school (for social reasons) where

they

are

learning

to

tell

time

in

2nd

grade....it's brutal up here, Poc. Brutal.

Some of my best childhood memories are when my dad would "declare a snow day" and take me skiing after snow storms!

Hats off to ski for being a cool dad.

The snow looks really nice... wish I was heading up tonight...(stupid work :glare:) ... but its for the best b/c I need to save my legs for my racing debut on thursday.

So today was a field trip for Mr. Skis 2nd Grade Class. :thumb

The zoo's closed :)

The snow looks really nice... wish I was heading up tonight...(stupid work :glare:) ... but its for the best b/c I need to save my legs for my racing debut on thursday.

Woo hoo! :rock

Wow, the mountain was AWESOME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Yes, seriously, I needed that many exclamation points to express how much fun it was. We got up there around 6:30 and skiied til about 8:30. Cannonball had the best snow. Boomer wasn't bad. Whistler, Switch, and the lower half of the boarder cross trail were all good too. Snow was so fast! I'm so glad I got up. I've been a bit out of skiing for the past month, only like getting up once a week b/c life has been so busy, but now that a lot of stuff has calmed down, I can't wait to get up there a ton more!

Some of my best childhood memories are when my dad would "declare a snow day" and take me skiing after snow storms!

Lucky, even when I had a snow day from school I was taken to work with my dad and put to work in the warehouse :(