10 Million Skiers and Riders Served!

SkiCamelback

No because I don't plan on skiing there until after Blue closes. The winner should get a position as a Camelback ranger or something mad steezy..lol

Whoever is in charge of Camelback marketing is a genius..with the free lift tickets for season passholders from other ski areas and the 10 million skiers and riders promotion..Camelback has some of the best marketing in the Poconos...and some mad steezy billboards as well..

GO Camelback

Who is this guy???? :rofl:rofl

CB redeemed themselves for sure this last month of the season. they closed a lot this year for random stuff, but then to give FREE lift tickets to any other season pass holder and then a free season pass to the 10 millionth is just pretty damn cool to do. great PR on their part. i'm impressed. anybody know when they are closing?

Sunday, March 30, 2008 - Slide Ink Rail Jam

Open Jam Format, open to skiers and riders of all ages.

And the main event:

Jib Stick Jungle Rail Jam

April 12, 2008

CASH & PRIZES TOTALING OVER $10K!

Info for Jib Stick Jungle Rail Jam

Registration was a little buggy but after two attempts it went through.

https://secure.skicamelback.com/ItemList.aspx

The 10,000,000th guest was named today! He recieved a free 2008/2009 season pass for making history. Our local news station was here to film this special occasion as we bombarded him at the ticket window with balloons and cameras. I think we scared him a little- he thought he was on a candid camera show and it was all a joke! Check out our website for pics.

Thanks to all of you skiers and riders who have helped us to make this mark in Camelback's history!