Closing at 5

bigdaddyk

im going to do everything in my power to get there early tomorrow (ill set my alarm to 6 AM). i would go to bed now, but i got a shitload of laundry to :banghead

thats the spirit! thats crazy early though... you realize they open at 8:30 right? how long of a drive is it for you?

its like an hour and 45 minutes max. but by the time i get up, go to wawa for gas and breakfast, and get dressed in the parking lot, it should be close to 8:30. Besides, if im gonna get up early, i might as well go for first chair. it seems alot cooler saying i was on the lift right at opening instead of 9:00 or something lol.

Look for me in the lot broooooseph. 2002 Black Ford Ranger, assclown in the bright green jacket. I'm trying to make this an epic hucking and learning tricks session.

if conditions of the park agree, i'm in as well. see you for opening.

I'm hoping they at least make an attempt at grooming with the rain from today. As long as the jumps are somewhat hittable I'm trying to get my hucked spin game on...