Friday - 3/20 - Afternoon?

pinemind

All,

Well, after this deluge, it looks like Friday is the last clear day left before Bear closes. Saturday is supposed to be rain/snow with 42 as a high (so rain). None of my friends ski or board the park, so I'd like to meet up with some park skiers/boarders to see what we can thrown down in the slop.

I get out of work early for Good Friday (how nice of them) and should be up there between 2 and 3 pm.

Anybody planning on being up there?

Peace,

Justin

damn i'm not sticking around that long. i'll be there for opening until 12 or 1 at the latest, depending on conditions. i wouldn't expect much from the park at this point if i were you. i'll be up tomorrow morning to check things out, so hopefully it isnt too bad.

Well, unfortunately, I have a 9 - 5 job so I can't be out there in the morning and I know that waiting until Saturday will prove futile. Post back a report and let me know if it's just a river flowing down the mountain or if there is actually some snow left :-).

Justin

Friday is the 21st and there's a chance of snow Friday night into Saturday at Blue...plus I think dawg was talking about meeting at Bear Creek and this is the Blue forum..you have to be Columbo to figure this thread out..wowser..lol

My fault guys. I thought I was posting in the Bear Creek forum. I will be heading up to Bear tomorrow since it's only 40 min away and I have to be in Philly by 6:30 for a concert at the Tin Angel.

I'm going to try and hit Blue on Saturday though.