Any more improvements for JF?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not nice to make fun of people's typos.

You said it's not "top secret", so can you just post who you are and what you do at JFBB?

Well, actually read the post and you will get that I said the information in my posts is not top secret. Geez, you are thick-headed. I'm just a little grunt worker who enjoys asking my bosses what's going on at the mountain...sometimes I share that info here. I'm not an official spokesperson for JFBB; thus, I am under no obligation to tell you anything. Next time have your facts straight before throwing your wild accusations out there.

Brad always says that this message board is lame because of people like you who just start trouble...I can't wait to show him this thread. Bwahaha...there's my entertainment for tomorrow morning.

I wanted to head back there this winter but there never seemed to be enough snow.

That's the major problem for all these hidden gems. We need significant snowfall to make them prime. That is a bonus of the fan guns...they get alot of drift into those off-piste areas. When these areas finally get cleared...we can put a carriage gun near there and plenty of snow will find its way into these sweet spots. If we can add a nice storm on top of that we'll be ready for some sweet huckin'!

No one is starting trouble Fluffy.

It's just shady that you come on here saying that you are a JFBB employee and post operational info,

and then you won't say who you are or what you do at JFBB.

Posting the info that you do, and then being evasive about who you are afterwards, is just strange.

That's all.

It's also interesting that you have so much information on the ENTIRE spectrum of things going on at JFBB since you are suck a "little grunt worker".

(lifts, glades, building projects, etc)

Why don't you just come clean about who you are already?

Edited by TT C6

No one is starting trouble Fluffy.

It's just shady that you come on here saying that you are a JFBB employee and post operational info,

and then you won't say who you are or what you do at JFBB.

Posting the info that you do, and then being evasive about who you are afterwards, is just strange.

That's all.

Are you still yammering on and on? We're trying to talk about the mountain in this thread.

Are you still yammering on and on? We're trying to talk about the mountain in this thread.

So am I.

You have a history of posting "mountain info" with the attitude of someone who has some authority, and then you claim to be a "little worker grunt".

My question has EVERYTHING to do with this conversation.

Who are you and what do you do at the mountain?

Edited by TT C6

Who are you and what do you do at the mountain?

Why the fuck do you care? Just be grateful that hes giving you information about the mountain thats not publicly disclosed yet. No one cares who he is or what he does at the mountain but you. Leave the guy alone, he obviously doesnt want to tell you his name.

Edited by RightEmpire

Just be grateful that hes giving you information about the mountain thats not publicly disclosed yet. No one cares who he is or what he does at the mountain but you. Leave the guy alone, he obviously doesnt want to tell you his name.

If the guy is credible, he should support his credibility.

Check his post history.

He is lying either way.

Either he is someone with "authority" at JFBB, and then he is lying about being a "little grunt".

Or, he truly is a "little grunt", then he doesn't really have the information authority that he posts.

Either way, he should just come clean about who he is and what he does.

Edited by TT C6

Getting back on the original topic...to finish my answer to BDK's question. The polecats at tubing are being sent to Mount Snow...JFBB is getting carriage guns to replace those...which can be used in the places that BDK mentioned. JF put carriages in some unique spots at the end of this season to help out thin spots such as T-Bolt and East Mtn. Next season, JFBB will have more flexability on where to use fans.

I always thought the tubing guns should be relocated and could be put to better use, but never thought that they would be moved five hours away :tinfoil: . The carriage guns are a smart choice, since they add more felxibilty.

If the guy is credible, he should support his credibility.

Check his post history.

He is lying either way.

Either he is someone with "authority" at JFBB, and then he is lying about being a "little grunt".

Or, he truly is a "little grunt", then he doesn't really have the information authority that he posts.

Either way, he should just come clean about who he is and what he does.

Spend some time at JF and speak with employees and managers and you will find out that a lot of information is not top secret. You will find out that everybody is pretty friendly, straight forward, and willing to speak with you and listen to you.

Any way to clear a path from t-bolt over to the triple chair? It would make it easier/ quicker than having to use the east mt. lift, when the quad isn't running.

I think once the planned clearing is done it will be no problem. It can be done now, but you really have to plan out your route. You can cross over easily near the top of T-bolt into the top of Dematte's. Cross right below the race shack...but watch out for rocks if the snow is thin. I've made it from the top of East across to the triple without stopping or skating. We're gonna make it easier as soon as possible.

I think once the planned clearing is done it will be no problem. It can be done now, but you really have to plan out your route. You can cross over easily near the top of T-bolt into the top of Dematte's. Cross right below the race shack...but watch out for rocks if the snow is thin. I've made it from the top of East across to the triple without stopping or skating. We're gonna make it easier as soon as possible.

I've cut through the area that you mentioned. I was looking for a way to cut over from near the bottom of thunderbolt (trail), to the triple and couldn't really find a good place. The problem that I've noticed is that the bottom of thunderbolt is in lower than the triple chair.

Well, since you have such a big interest in me :wub: ...I'm the guy who does whatever needs to be done..a Jack of all trades I suppose. I know Brad. Nice guy...for a southerner. I've worked with him a time or two. It's pretty easy to find out the info in my 'informative and helpful posts'...just go ask someone there. It's not top secret or anything. Well, the glade things I just know 'cause I'll be getting frisky with a wood chipper this summer.

If you need my name, number, turn-ons, turn-offs, and life ambitions...then send me a PM big boy. ;)

I feel so special today. Thanks for thinking of me TT C6.

your inbox will soon be filled with endless PM's...

Fluffy - Thanks for the information. It IS appreciated by the majority of people here,

TTC6 - You apparently still have not learned your lesson and continue to piss people off around here, not to mention that you pretty much made yourself look like a bigot as well.. Smooth Moves there buddy... If Fluffy doesn't want to spread his name around the WWW on message boards than he has the right to do that. Who the hell cares what his name is, as long as he's spitting good info then let him keep his anonimity (sp?).

Anyone talking smack against me is just trying to pile on from disagreements from the past.

It's obvious, it's weak, and kind of cheesy.

If you have an issue, you know what to do.

Regards to Fluffy, I stand by my statements. If you look at his post history, he posts from a position of authority, and then claims he's a "little grunt" and refuses to say who he is or what he does. It's strange behavior.......especially when employees from other mountains post under their own names and freely post what they do on the mountain.

Edited by TT C6

Anyone talking smack against me is just trying to pile on from disagreements from the past.

It's obvious, it's weak, and kind of cheesy.

If you have an issue, you know what to do.

Regards to Fluffy, I stand by my statements. If you look at his post history, he posts from a position of authority, and then claims he's a "little grunt" and refuses to say who he is or what he does. It's strange behavior.......especially when employees from other mountains post under their own names and freely post what they do on the mountain.

Go Home

Wow, you're persistant. I don't think he's lying about his status at JF; and I don't think it's strange behavior at all to not want to post your name on an internet message board...regardless of his position. He did state that if you want more info to send him a PM. I just hope now that he won't be hesitatnt to provide us with inside info here in the future without fear of coming under questioning.

Getting back on the original topic...to finish my answer to BDK's question. The polecats at tubing are being sent to Mount Snow...JFBB is getting carriage guns to replace those...which can be used in the places that BDK mentioned. JF put carriages in some unique spots at the end of this season to help out thin spots such as T-Bolt and East Mtn. Next season, JFBB will have more flexability on where to use fans.

TT C6...I found this out in a conversation I had with the mountain manager at BB.

It's wrong to send any of our snowmaking to Mt Snow. Should stay right where it is. Also, clear the rocks out of the area between Challenge and East Mtn where it goes under the East Mtn lift. stick some snow below River Shot so you can ski right down to the river (and walk back up of course!). Lower the price (just some) of some of the cafeteria food. Build a sundeck at the bottom near the two triple lifts.

It's wrong to send any of our snowmaking to Mt Snow. Should stay right where it is. Also, clear the rocks out of the area between Challenge and East Mtn where it goes under the East Mtn lift. stick some snow below River Shot so you can ski right down to the river (and walk back up of course!). Lower the price (just some) of some of the cafeteria food. Build a sundeck at the bottom near the two triple lifts.

A small lodge / sundeck at the bottom isn't a bad idea actually. Regarding the Pole Cats, if they were pulling them from River Shot to send to Mt Snow, I'd feel the same way but I really don't care what they do with tubing.

• 2 weeks later...