Next year...

A couple of curved rails - boxes.

box - gap - box combos

Big Poppy Jump 50'+ with a huge landing step over style.

More comps.

Yes a c box would be nice. Instead of a big poppy jump i'd like to see a huge hip (bottom of boulder park).

A small section of park with features geared towards kids 12 and under.

Thats what freedom is for. There were 2 or 3 ride on flat boxes perfect for kids.

yes! thats all i want

I highly doubt you will ever see a high speed quad for Boulder park. Even though its a slow lift it only takes a couple minutes.

Yes a c box would be nice. Instead of a big poppy jump i'd like to see a huge hip (bottom of boulder park).

Thats what freedom is for. There were 2 or 3 ride on flat boxes perfect for kids.

I highly doubt you will ever see a high speed quad for Boulder park. Even though its a slow lift it only takes a couple minutes.

the problem with freedom is.... they do not always keep it geared towards beginners.. in the beginning of the season they had no ride on features and even bigger features then what camelback ever has in their "Advanced" park

A couple of curved rails - boxes.

box - gap - box combos

Big Poppy Jump 50'+ with a huge landing step over style.

More comps.

hell yes. especially the last two...oh and boulder needs a good flat down.

High Speed quad for Boulder Park...

that too.

Post some ideas of what you'd like to see next year at Boulder.

I'd like to see something of this nature in the plaza or bottom of freedom. They had a smaller version of this at Park City this year and it was fun.

ogw5sl.jpg

2z8tf7o.jpg

That would be sick if they added a super duper upside down box at the bottom :rock

id like to actually have 3 parks at boulder again. Widow/love w/e you wanna call it royally sucked all season. It was so pointless and just seemed like it was ignored. They need to make it how it was the season before .

PS that wood park was a joke and was so god damn pointless. I thought they were gonna make jibs and shit outta logs not just some wooden planks painted green.......

from what i have heard if you want circus rails just make the 30 min drive to blue... i heard that they might even be gettin a tight rope walk and lion for next year
Sorry if all the normal, flat, down, up and kinked rails get boring after a while for me. It's good to have a few rails with curves in it here and there.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry if all the normal, flat, down, up and kinked rails get boring after a while for me. It's good to have a few rails with curves in it here and there.

I'd have to agree with that for the most part. There were times last year where it seemed like freedom had 1093 flat boxes or rails in it. Boulder needs a well built, well set-up flat down rail along with some more creative stuff aside from their well done standard rails and boxes. I have faith, i'm sure boulder will continue to improve as they've done the past two years.

I would give Love some more attention next year, Freedom and Boulder rocked but Love was mad ignored. I liked One Park all year. I think they should take one of the little green trails at JF like Frosty and turn it into a beginner park like they had on Janes Lane. Janes Lane is too good of a freeriding trail to make a park but you need something, so I'd put that. Or where they had the mini rails over what used to be the pipe at Boulder, there really was not much for newbies this year. I was teaching people and I found 3 flat boxes on One Park but that was about it. When you went over to Mountain Creek they seemed to have a better progression.

Overall I was pleased with the park though, every time I went it was solid, so just keep doing what you are doing, tweak a little here and there, and we'll all be happy.

• 1 month later...
That's the most awesome thing I've ever seen...yeah that would be sick.. :o

what would make that sick is if it was facing up the mountain so you could ride down, hit the wall ride, then hit the rails!!!!11

i think a mini rainbow rail, flat-down and maybe something else like at Blue Mtn. also maybe like a stair case but along the side would be a wall ride..

Any new news on JFBB? Rumors of opening dates or anything? Someone on NS said the last weekend in October if Mother Nature cooperates..

Answered your own question. All depends on the weather.