FS: ron jon rocket fish 6'4

rgrwilco

i havent heard from anyone who expressed interest so its still for sale. im in the process of uploading pictures now

edit: picture

034.jpg

the wax is scraped off and nevermind all the blazed writing on my wall haha

Edited by collective addiction

depends what board size and condition? i was hoping to get cash to put towards a new surfboard

Very Very interested, will most likely be heading down your way this weekend too. If it's not sold yet I'd be more than happy to give ya what your asking. We would be heading down to DE but we go right past the walt whitman, I could easily cross and meet ya over there somewhere on the way down. I'll pick it up this weekend if your still selling it.

Very Very interested, will most likely be heading down your way this weekend too. If it's not sold yet I'd be more than happy to give ya what your asking. We would be heading down to DE but we go right past the walt whitman, I could easily cross and meet ya over there somewhere on the way down. I'll pick it up this weekend if your still selling it.

pm sent.

danny is so baaad.

that looks like an awesome tweak room. except for everything that you can get hurt on

theres nothing you can get hurt on really unless you play with electrical sockets.

I didn't even get to use it yet, the waves that day were non-existant. I'll be back down in early july for several days and hope the water is a little warmer then too.

Water is warm as shit. It's near 70 by now. I was down to margate 2-3 weeks ago attempting to surf, had no suit and could stay in for about an hour before i would start getting cold.

Water is warm as shit. It's near 70 by now. I was down to margate 2-3 weeks ago attempting to surf, had no suit and could stay in for about an hour before i would start getting cold.

I don't know man, I'm not a huge ocean waterbug or anything but that shit was cold, like low 60's, we were by lewes delaware and it's only showing 68 today. regardless of the water temp I wasn't gonna try it out on 1 foot waves that were crashing on the sand. I'll be down there for 5 days on my birthday so I'm gonna try it out then.