its that time.

mollyskeez

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but do they have the time and snow to make great multi hits when one better quality jump is fine? With only one hit for each jump they would be able to concentrate on making it totally perfect instead of building two mediocre jumps.

bear has enough room for multi hit jumps in tubing park

they could do 3 jumps all with 2 hits a medium side and a large side

different jumps require different landings. why make 2 mediocre hits and a landing that is just ok, when you can make one great takeoff and a perfectly matched landing

Make the run-ins relatively flat so your not going down a big mound of snow into a jump, it feels really awkward. TWO jumps on tubing first one 30ft next 45 to 50ft with steep landings and no rollers in front of the jump. multi hits in tubing is unnecessary. last jump in tubing could be designed in a sort of step-up way. Not a true step-up, but enough so that it when you land, it will put less pressure on your legs and hurt less if you fall. check out the red bull gap session jump (of course bear couldnt build a jump this big) but it helps.

Make the run-ins relatively flat so your not going down a big mound of snow into a jump, it feels really awkward. TWO jumps on tubing first one 30ft next 45 to 50ft with steep landings and no rollers in front of the jump. multi hits in tubing is unnecessary. last jump in tubing could be designed in a sort of step-up way. Not a true step-up, but enough so that it when you land, it will put less pressure on your legs and hurt less if you fall. check out the red bull gap session jump (of course bear couldnt build a jump this big) but it helps.

Amen brotha...

I liked when 2 years ago they had rails in the tubing too. I Remember they put a flat rail and up rail, they were really fun because the landings were perfect due to them being on the jump. The up rail popped you up so nice into a soft steep landing <3.

it will be interesting to see what they do but i think the best idea is just to continue the jump line down and maybe have a rail line off to the right

wrong i'm saying either those two hips would be nice or just an entire jib garden with assorted bonks and maybe a little table top or something

No, i think we are good with jumps now. A Hike Park would be sick in the pipe area. Have all the stuff next to each other and a wallride or the "bleacher' at the end.

Basically bear creek should copy bear mtn :D

i wouldnt complain if they did

you'd complain, the rails wouldnt be ride on.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

that would be perty sick if you can keep erybody out like build 8 ft tall fence around and make it a wallride ish thingy.

not gonna happen but whatever

if they build an 8 ft tall fence around that will keep everyone out, how are we going to get it? Its supposed to keep everyone out! oh shit, tell me your ways yoda