its that time.

mollyskeez

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thinking they should install a toe rope and make it a jib park, that you could just lap all day. That would be sick.

I agree i think that would be such a great addition. and maybe they could have one of those things where you have to prove you can do stuff like at camelback so its not tools just riding up and strolling through the park

idk about that

bb would have like 3 goodnights of snowmaking

but the day high is around mid 50"s

and a chance of rain 2 days out of the week

and for the crick

not anytime soon

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USPA...pnav_undeclared

mount snow fired the guns up last night

fyi

Edited by skier89

yea. around the big stairset has always been real awkward. theres that pole right on skiers right of it thats in the worst place ever obviosly it wouldnt be very logical to move the entire light pole but hopefully all the area by the halfpipe will make less people wait ther.

I dont want bear to install a toe rope in on a hike park cause that would make it more crowded with noobs. Having to hike would defer them from sessioning stuff

No way dude, have you ever seen a noob try and use a tow rope???? its a complete shit show, I think it would be fine. Plus, unless they rope of the top of it, which isnt likely, your gonna have noobs coming down the hill and riding through there anyway. Its just something were all gonna have to face, the noob problem at bear will never go away. The mountain isnt big enough and unless park passes were instated, there is no way of getting rid of the problem, its just something we have to learn to live with.

1. A legit Step up jump

2. A legit hip

3. A line of two single barrel handrails setup urban. like 10 feet long each.

4. A smaller battleship box

5. A smaller rainbow box

6. A urban wallride where you come on parallel

7. A picnic table twice the length of the one we have now and have it set up above the lip so its smooth for presses and such.

8. A 10 foot quarter pipe with jibable stuff on top.

9. A bear mascot bonk.

10. A barrel rail, about 3 feet in diameter.

11. Better lighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. A hike park

13. A circle rail 2 feet above the lift on a small quarter pipe, perfect for blunt stalls and all that.

14. A 8 foot long up barrel to a steep landing

more too come when i wake up...

This is a pretty good list, i only saw this now but it was all the way in the beginning of the thread, i like the idea of the jibable bear, that would be sick.

flat down flat im pretty sure.

yeahh haha

That can be set up either way if you want, but im pretty sure its supposed to be a dfd.

Can they set up that longg handrail that they have more steep, last year they had it set up so it was real awkward feeling for snowboarders to get on. During the one competition it was actually set up better than it was any other time. I just want it to feel more urban/street like.