its that time.

mollyskeez

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bear should not set up the last tubing jump as big this year. A jump that size needs a better setup... i remember hitting it ans just dropping down the headwall before it like 10 feet and the lip didnt really pop you at all. Whereas the jump they had there two years ago (maybe like a 35 foot gap) was perfect for that spot. "That had a way more poppy lip but still felt natural.

I didnt really like the first one that much. It felt like it popped me up weird.

if you're talking about the one in tubing around midseason last year, i agree. The pop was real weird, the landing was kinda flat, and the jump was real small. I actually liked the last jump in tubing around that time. provided you hit sweet spot it was pretty decent, at least in size.

i dont know i dont think tubing really needs the multi hits. i'd rather see them take all the snow and make 2 good single hits and make them good size. it would be better because it will be nice and wide. after all it is supposed to be the biggest hits bear has. you dont see boulder park with multi hits. if you like multi hits stay in black bear.

i dont know i dont think tubing really needs the multi hits. i'd rather see them take all the snow and make 2 good single hits and make them good size. it would be better because it will be nice and wide. after all it is supposed to be the biggest hits bear has. you dont see boulder park with multi hits. if you like multi hits stay in black bear.

ding ding ding. If that's supposed to be their biggest/best jumpline/park i'd rather see them put more time/snow into one single take-off as opposed to two of different sizes sharing the same landing. Keep the medium and small stuff in the other park and leave lots of room for bigger, wider jumps in tubing.

ding ding ding. If that's supposed to be their biggest/best jumpline/park i'd rather see them put more time/snow into one single take-off as opposed to two of different sizes sharing the same landing. Keep the medium and small stuff in the other park and leave lots of room for bigger, wider jumps in tubing.

thank you.

im just not a fan of the semi flat in-run to a sudden drop leading right up to the jump...like the first one last year...it was almost like you were in a halfpipe...you would go down and up right away...not to mention it was pretty blind until you were about to hit the thing...cant tell you how many times i flew in and there was a kid there or something stupied