its that time.

mollyskeez

It's hard to tell from that picture which way it was built to sit. The answer lies within the vertical supports in the frame. Which ever way the rail is aligned so that the supports are straight up is the way it was designed to go.............FDF. thats my final answer ha. You are all correct though it can get set up either way.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your saying its about the supports which i agree, they should be facing straight up and down then i am going with dfd. Thats the way its sitting in the pictures and the supports are almost straight up and down. I think this is a answer to BB's small metal down flat down which is ridiculously fun, and it looks like this one will be even better, b/c everyone knows bears rails are solid as all get out. Plus this dfd looks a little wider which might be nice as well. But in the end it really doesnt matter b/c im sure we'll see it dfd and fdf at different points in the season.

maybe your all wrong and its a flat up flat

WRRRRRRROOOONNNNGGGGGG!!!!!! hahaha j/k BUT foreal, it could be set up flat up flat im pretty sure to, all three of the ways it would work

Edited by nick

today in school i was thinking it would be pretty sick to set up a dfdfdf putting the old dfd first and the new fdf second. it could be pretty streetish.

i dont know how many people would really hit that, i think it would be better just set up as a dfd nice and mellow with an urban lip. the new dfd rail looks nice.