its that time.

mollyskeez

diamond for real do you ever have anything good to say bout anyone or anything?

i'm not trying to be a d**k but really

and does anyone know when we are gunna get an offical update from bear on what the upgrades for the 08 09 season are?

haha no my friend ian was viewing this at the same time, and yes i do, Bears park crew is good, no one park crew will be perfect (besides super park crew lol), bear has its great weeks, then has its bad days.

Andy stepped up the park beyond belief last year. I hope bear keeps giving him a bigger budget to work with each year.

And yeah you were being a dick.

Oh and like molly said most likely we will be officially informed on all new stuff come november,because there mostlikely still making things!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm still hoping for a battleship flow box!!!!

i know they have the stairset but i would like one not on a stair set and not as big... just an idea

i second that!

The big battle ship is so weird getting on. For a smaller one it would be sweet if the lip was really steep so the up part would flow right off of the lip, and it would be perfect to air over the top:]

we wanted a small battle ship, not one thats 1029301293103 feet long.

There still can be some mad steezy shit thrown down on that. a smaller one would have been cool, i can agree with that. but i think they were just looking to make different stuff since they already have the one on the staircase. I think its still pretty ballin tho.

Just to give ya a heads up... The new box is actually shorter then the large staircase battleship box... when its in snow it wont be super tall... the reason it was built so tall is because this way you will not be going blindly into the landing... your vision will not be blocked by snow... and yes its very heavy! Its really just the angle your viewing it from that makes it look so big but yes it is big just not as big as it may look in the picture... Andy