its that time.

mollyskeez

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if wth gets on park crew, bear will be bending over bigboulder. 2 out of my top 5 setups were built by them. The re-birth of the log ride, and the 45ft urban down rail that they actually made into a down rail and jumpon.

Matty B for president

if wth gets on park crew, bear will be bending over bigboulder. 2 out of my top 5 setups were built by them. The re-birth of the log ride, and the 45ft urban down rail that they actually made into a down rail and jumpon.

Matty B for president

sadly i never got to hit that rail when they made it like that.

sadly i never got to hit that rail when they made it like that.

pretty sure that same night Will and all them dug that day we set it up gnarly-er that same night (as in steeper and bigger gap) so if you hit it anytime after that there's no doubt you could have cleaned it that way it was.

i first hit it at the hike park when IMO didnt have the burly gap that was on it before. (from what it looked liek) but then again i didnt hit it when they set it up so i wouldnt know. looking at my sig it wasnt very big at all.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

andy i have some really creative ideas. and boulder sucks more dick than that one kids dad. can i be on park crew? dude ive been going to bear for like 10 years. i can even do a 180 now. shit i should be sponsored.

ps. tom and rob are both gay and cant build parks for their lives

i might make an appearance in nov/december. watch out

Random thought but what you would you think about if they hired a couple of what the huck kids to manage the park you think it would be better? cause i know ill be going for a park crew job this year at the job fair

Just so people don't misconstrue what matt is saying here, i dont think he meant "manage" the park, i think he meant help out, fixing stuff, working alongside the other members to come up with some new ideas, etc. Basically what any normal member of park crew would do. I think he feels that since we try to travel alot to other mountains and stuff that we have a good idea of what makes a good park and that we could help bear out. Just so people dont get the wrong idea about what he said here...

i think they should make some urban features but make it easy to hit them. like big boulder had that urban park except it was hard to hit that stuff unless u were really good. so if they had a stair case except it was a box not a rail.

they do. both staircases have a box and a rail on them. on is a down box and the other is an up flat down.

yeah i remember that but alot of the time that had to do with the ice i mean snow

most of the times the lips n landings were good but sometimes they did get really bad but as i member there was not much park crew could do because it was just straight up ice

thank you. i was too lazy to explain this to the other kid. like when the snow is hard and everyone and their mother is landing in the same spot its gonna make a hole. if park crew fills the hole they have to fill it with loos snow that the dig up. this snow is not compact and one person lands on it and theres the hole again.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

im not looking for an argument but if there was for of a consistent up-keep during the day i think it would help. i have spent whole days at BB and BC on very similar snow conditions and BB had much nicer landings and it was more crowded that day then at BC.

im not looking for an argument but if there was for of a consistent up-keep during the day i think it would help. i have spent whole days at BB and BC on very similar snow conditions and BB had much nicer landings and it was more crowded that day then at BC.

Trust me on an average day Bear has wayyy shittier snow than BB. its alot harder to work with ice pellets than fresh snow

diamond for real do you ever have anything good to say bout anyone or anything?

i'm not trying to be a d**k but really

and does anyone know when we are gunna get an offical update from bear on what the upgrades for the 08 09 season are?

i think BC-Mark posted the upgrades sometime in november last year. i could be way off though.