its that time.

mollyskeez

now that the pipe is filled in....take out that stupied piece of shit that we call a wall ride and have a nice line of jumps all the way down black bear into where the half pipe used to be.

they already did.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you remember the "anti jump" they had, The lip of the gap would be similair to that. And then there would be like an 8 foot gap to a landing that has similair pitch to the take off. So doing tweeks and 3's would looks sweet over it. And i know what you mean about the speed difference between snowboarding and skating. But its weird, the speed at which you hit a 25 foot kicker is similair to the speed you need for a 10-12 stair. But i think all depends on how high you jump/ollie. The faster you go on a skateboard i find it harder to ollie high, while on a snowboard i find no difference with what speed im going. So on a snowboard i can be going pretty slow for a gap, but because i jump high, i clear it. and vise versa for skating ...

/\ First to notice! or did you talk to andy? cuz thats cheating.

haha i actually didnt talk to andy for this one. i saw it on the webcams!!

Well if you remember the "anti jump" they had...

that reminds me. next year i want a massive anti jump. that would be ILLnasty.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

missdemeanor, u get ur new planks yet?

uh i got the ones that i won at the comps last year but i didnt get anyothers because i wasnt really planning on winning a brand new pair. i didnt mount them yet bu i will be before the season starts.

uh i got the ones that i won at the comps last year but i didnt get anyothers because i wasnt really planning on winning a brand new pair. i didnt mount them yet bu i will be before the season starts.

nice wat u win? i got some ar6s comin in the mail

a jibbable car, not like with a rail on it. just to stall, grind, jib, etc. (as seen at Bear mountain, it is in some of the sunday in the park videos on youtube.)

thad be fun. i remember seeing some bear mountain thing where they had it standing up straight so the fron wheels were to the ground and the back ones in the air. it looked sick.

anyone know of anything new being built?

I would like to see andy make like three or four picnic tables...then throughout the year they can be placed in many different ways...such as a flat down, battleship, A frame, etc.

I would also like to see a good set of flowing jumps...the past years has been alright but on either line you would have to speed check like crazy...the jumps didnt go with the amount of speed that you would have...like if you have ever seen in snowboarding movies or big mtns, pros dont speed check between jumps, the jumps continue to get bigger and bigger since your speed increases...either that or they stay the same size.

the key is to just be CREATIVE this year

~i would like to see a smaller battleship box

~maybe a wider rail not a box that could be set up urban

~i hope that old wall ride will be takin out because that is the only feature that i dislike

with the pipe filled in i'm sure Andy and park crew has some really great ideas on wat to do with the added space

i'm sure Andy is going to set up a sweet park like every year in the past

Edited by Mini Zep

Just like that one kid said, picnic tables are really fun, especially if they had them in a line, Like 1 down, the next 1 flat, the next one up.

The jumpline should have 3 jumps like last year. But with each jump have multiple hits, like the first 2 jumps each have 3 hits, One 20 feet, one 25 feet, one 30.

Then for the last jump have 30 , 35, 40.

Or bear goes all out and only has 2 jumps in the jump line and makes them big big big for you crazy fuckers.

I really want a quarter pipe set up somewhere. Like to the right of where the Huge wallride was , set up like \ right infront of that little circle building which leads to the filled in pipe

anyone know of anything new being built?

I would like to see andy make like three or four picnic tables...then throughout the year they can be placed in many different ways...such as a flat down, battleship, A frame, etc.

I would also like to see a good set of flowing jumps...the past years has been alright but on either line you would have to speed check like crazy...the jumps didnt go with the amount of speed that you would have...like if you have ever seen in snowboarding movies or big mtns, pros dont speed check between jumps, the jumps continue to get bigger and bigger since your speed increases...either that or they stay the same size.

the key is to just be CREATIVE this year

that sounds cool with the picnic tables. i dont think making the juumps perfect so you dont have to speed check would work because the conditions constantly change. but thats me. if i knew of anything being built i would never tell.

~i would like to see a smaller battleship box

~maybe a wider rail not a box that could be set up urban

~i hope that old wall ride will be takin out because that is the only feature that i dislike

with the pipe filled in i'm sure Andy and park crew has some really great ideas on wat to do with the added space

i'm sure Andy is going to set up a sweet park like every year in the past

sweet park. agreed. a small battle shit box would be sic to because i could learn switch ups and stuff without falling to my death on wooden stairs. not that i cant to that on the DFD but eh.

id also like to see a S-box

not huge ass jumps tho

they have an s-rail but its like double so its like a box being it has a flat section skis rest on but its just a little skinnier.