its that time.

mollyskeez

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what they building next to the rental building?

that's the new shop. where uber shredders such as tom and andy build all the rails so we can preform our shenanigans.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

a wide and mellow rainbow box and if that new wallride they got, got hit by the groomer, make a new one and have it be clear, cause that would be ballin'

it didnt get hit by the groomer all the plastic or whatever on top got warped and i think they had trouble getting the bolts they needed to fix it. ithink.

its too dark for me to see it now but thats sick they should paint on the bcironworks logo in purple. that would look sick and would also happen to be my two favorite colors. this is sick now my yellow pants wont be stained from rail paint as bad. i thought i heard word of this from someone in the winter but i didnt think it was either of them.

haha thats soooo sick. it would be reall cool if they did the logo in purple or blue. which boxes and rails are they? are they the ones that are permenantly in or did the paint all of them lime green

hopefully all because red adn green doesnt look so good together. in my opinion. but eitherway im happy. they shold get sick lime green BCIW tees for next year like a sick graphic and stuff because my grey one is getting pretty worn out.

i would tottaly dig all lime green and purple rails. Now they just have to get sick graphic design's for the park names and put them by the entrance to the parks

wait.. i just looked on the webcam and didn't see any lime green rails or boxes. where did you see them minizep?

Edited by EAZY-Emuntz

i would tottaly dig all lime green and purple rails. Now they just have to get sick graphic design's for the park names and put them by the entrance to the parks

wait.. i just looked on the webcam and didn't see any lime green rails or boxes. where did you see them minizep?

We saw that mini zep leaked the info on the new color scheme so we had to repaint them transparent.

one year they should go all out oldskool and paint a box tiger pattern and one green with yellow splats. and paint one box blue. that would be kinda cool but sortof just a novelty for people that have been ridign there a long time.

no graffiti , this isnt the ghetto. god, it looks so gay at mountain creek so its not going to look better here.

oh mountain creek has it? NEVER MIND THEN. ha just kidding it would look good on only the staircase i think because its a pretty urban feature.