Noob to PA skiing question

BLACKCROWE

I just found out today that my best friend has closed on a vacation house in the Poconos. I have an open invite to come up anytime I want. I have not skied the poconos for a good 10 years or so. I really need to know if any pocono resorts offered bumps last year and which resort would be my best bet to get at least 1 good, long, quality bump run. A real bump run - not just an ungroomed run but a run with a few lines in it.

thanks a lot.

Sno Mountain usually has bumps on the bottom of the mountain. Not the longest there is but decent. I think the best bet for you would be Tunkhannock at Elk.

I'd have to agree. Probably the best looking bump run i've seen in the poconos.

Sno Mountain usually has bumps on the bottom of the mountain. Not the longest there is but decent. I think the best bet for you would be Tunkhannock at Elk.

I agree here, Sno's bumps on white lighting are good and they usually let the right side of boomer to bump up. A good thing last year was that the blew a lot of snow on the bumps on thurs and fri nights so sat mornings are real good.

But as good as Sno's bumps are, Elk on the Tunkhannock and Lackawanna are far better and way longer.