Camelback's New Website and 09 Passes

SkiCamelback

It's the end of August and Fall is around the corner! I hope everyone is having a great summer and getting ready for winter!

OK -- we launched a new website and are really excited. There are a few small tweaks, but it's up and running. Also -- We have changed our season pass program for this year-- any thoughts on the new programs??

SkiCamelback's new website

For the best deal -- get a buddy and buy two CB passes at the sametime and save an additional $100 (or $50 per pass).

End of the sales plug....

Cold nights are coming!!!!

It's the end of August and Fall is around the corner! I hope everyone is having a great summer and getting ready for winter!

OK -- we launched a new website and are really excited. There are a few small tweaks, but it's up and running. Also -- We have changed our season pass program for this year-- any thoughts on the new programs??

SkiCamelback's new website

For the best deal -- get a buddy and buy two CB passes at the sametime and save an additional $100 (or $50 per pass).

End of the sales plug....

Cold nights are coming!!!!

It seems as if camelback is at least trying to gain back some of their customers who left for greener pastures over the years.

However shouldn't ski check be free for everyone and anyone who buys a ticket/pass/whatever, maybe it's just my opinion but it's a major plus for

those who ski at blue to know their equipment is safe without the need for carrying around a lock or change for locks. It's something simple that every

mountain should do this day and age when the cost of a new pair of skis is $1000.

I do like the addition of the first tracks option.... a lot of skiers/riders want to get in on the goods before the masses arrive... kudos!!

The discounts are also a nice addition for those buying passes..

You guys had a long way to go to rekindle the love lost by a lot of people the past few years, however you are definitely catching back up and heading in the right direction..

That is of course without mentioning the possibility of it becoming a circus amusement park with the new indoor waterpark and all that..

Only time will tell I guess.... but I won't be sking there on any holiday weekend for DAMN sure...

The website looks nice and the goggle view on the main page kicks butt...

well first tracks is nice but that only helps when they have trails open and since last year 90% of the time i was their only half the mountain was open because it wasn't busy (thus the reason i am their) i have decided to move on to blue. Just for the record conditions, prices, and perks don't mean a thing if you don't care about your season pass holders enough to leave the whole mt. open in none peak days...

Edited by zaldon

I do not like the new hrs. Thats 2 hr less/day for the same price. Plus the limited pass does not include sundays this yr.. This new owner and GM do. not have a CLUE. I meet him at last years season pass holders party and talked about 09 but no mention of new hrs.

I don't know..it's hard to tell..at first I thought it was the top of Pharoh but there is so much snow off the trail..Craig where was the goggle picture taken?

Let's all guess.

Mine is that it's taken from the switchback on Birches, looking up hill.

coming from someone who plays in photoshop for a living i can tell you that photo is photoshopped to the extreme. the dead give away is that it is a spherical lens and the scenery is not distorted to match. whoever did it tried to make it look that way with some shadow on the right, but the blured goggle edges make it look extremely fake and tacky. i haven't been to CB in some time, but i'm going to guess it is not a shot from cb due to the lack of snow guns in the shot.

i wasn't going to comment on anything else, because in all honesty i do this for a living now and should be paid for my opinion... but get rid of those cheezed out snowflakes. it is a ski resort site for christ sake, everyone knows it snows there.

Edited by nick malozzi