Finding good posters

method9455

Moved into a new apartment and my walls are bare. I tossed out my old collection of posters that I built up over several years because I was tired of them, and now I'm looking for some new ones. In the past I got them at work or at events but I'm trying to just order some and put them up because this place is bare. I tried allposters.com but they have no clue what skiing/snowboarding should look like, their most recent poster seems to be from 2000, many are early 90s. Anyone have a good source for new ones? I'm looking for big, high quality, ski or snowboard. I'd rather pay a bit more and get some quality ones than have a bunch of free/cheap ones with logos all over them or centerfolds out of a magazine.

Email all the companies and tell them you are hosting some sort of event, and some will send you free ones. They may have logos on them, but at least you can start from there for free, and pay for other ones to fill in the bare spots. Rome, btw, rocks when it comes to sending merch. I contacted them and they hit me with about 5 sets of around 100 posters, bottle openers, lighters, stickers out the ass, and other random shit. Almost enough stuff to get me to buy their gear, haha.

The only cool mountain stuff I have right now is a "closed" and a "thin cover" lollipop.

additionally I have a bunch of road signs. "Speed Hump" "20 Mph" "Reserved for Best Buy In-store Pick up" "Together we can save lives so buckle up" from maryland "windy road ahead arrow" and "Smile you're on radar"

• 2 weeks later...