What are your snow totals?

Capitaaa!

All rain and insane wind in Avalon. Electric lines are down everywhere, debris all over the streets, saw a port-o pottie knocked down from the wind (yuk) and the flashing is coming off my roof (ahh). The bay almost looks like it has little waves.

yea, thats how scranton was, down town was rain all day, as Melissa said. I had class and work in town all day and saw a few flakes maybe. When I got home (5 mins) from town, they were plowing my parking lot. crazy. snow is not setting up really, its just wet and heavy, but it seems to have just dropped hardcore, so it may setup over night.

Edited by rastasquid

Driving from Philly to bloom was real weird today. Philly had just rain. Just north of philly at my house got about 4 inches(turned to rain later and ruined the pretty white stuff:(). Then about 15 mins above me on the turnpike there was no snow. Then on the northeast extension after about the Jim Thorpe exit there was snow all the way to 80. Then about 10 mins west of 80 there was no snow again. Here at bloom we didn't get anything but rain. Chance of snow through the night though.

Its snowing pretty hard here now. Big thick flakes coming down very hard. There was starting to be some accumulation before I came inside the library here, but nothing measurable.

*edit: From a quick look at the radar, its looking like a decent amount of snow is coming too.

Edited by Schifdawg