Camelback Has Gone One Step to Far!

lurker

Haha, We've got the Runs. Wow thats horrible. Yeah I've seen that "Never a Powder Outage" billboard, and always scoff at it to anyone who'll listen. I mean everywhere in the Poconos almost always has a "Powder Outage".

Sorry for the false alarm about the tree, I guess I am going blind ^_^.

Edited by lurker

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I did not see the "We got the runs" billboard, I just heard people I was riding the lift laughing about it. I did hear about it more than once, so it must exist.

If I do see the billboard there will be a photo to follow.

It used to be on the right side of 33 coming up from Allentown.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah thats the one I was looking at. It was night time and I wasn't paying attention 'til I saw the one single bra on the tree 50 feet up. I thought that was where the old one was, and they had taken all the rest down.

^The "We've got the runs" billboard is right on the side..it's halarious <3 :rofl my brother and I couldn't come up with if it's a joke, or they just never noticed...I mean who wouldn't notice it? hahah

But nooo the bra tree is there...I love getting on lifts with tourists from NY or somewhere and are like "Oh my god. Look at that. Panties on a tree...that's halarious." but so many mtns have them...we need to start a boxer vs. briefs tree

^The "We've got the runs" billboard is right on the side..it's halarious <3  :rofl my brother and I couldn't come up with if it's a joke, or they just never noticed...I mean who wouldn't notice it? hahah

But nooo the bra tree is there...I love getting on lifts with tourists from NY or somewhere and are like "Oh my god. Look at that. Panties on a tree...that's halarious." but so many mtns have them...we need to start a boxer vs. briefs tree

Welcome to the board!!! :rock I think she brings up a valid request.. What color did you want? Any particular style?

Yes the bra tree is still there at Camelback. Honestly I think it is more full of miscellaneous lingerie than ever. Good coverage!

In any case, preparing to add to panty tree while riding a ski lift sounds pretty dangerous...hope you have the bar down while getting ready.

Yes the bra tree is still there at Camelback.  Honestly I think it is more full of miscellaneous lingerie than ever.  Good coverage!

In any case, preparing to add to panty tree while riding a ski lift sounds pretty dangerous...hope you have the bar down while getting ready.

Polka dotted boxers takes 3 tries to get them to stick... (need to learn to toss like a frisbee)

:unsure: I hope I just missed them...that would suck if they blew off

Boxers don't hang the way boulder holders do.. Hang up in the trees that is. You couldn't miss them if they were still there.. We'll make a another donation to the tree this weekend. We figured out you have to toss em like frisbee - you have to play ring toss with a branch......