Boulder PARK opens Freedom tonight free

Boulder Park

Any word on what will be open tomorrow???

That's exactly what i want to know.... if anyone goes tonight please fill us in on what trail's have snow. I really find it hard to believe that after blowing all week there is only 1 trail that will be open. Either way i'm going friday and sunday just wanted to know what i was in for.

That's exactly what i want to know.... if anyone goes tonight please fill us in on what trail's have snow. I really find it hard to believe that after blowing all week there is only 1 trail that will be open. Either way i'm going friday and sunday just wanted to know what i was in for.

I agree, on their snow report for tonight they say they have a 48in base on freedom. I cant believe they wont have other trails open.

I was up tonight. only freedom was opened. They have good base on freedom. The setup was a wide box or a mellow urban rail then urban down rail or dfd then flat rail or wide c box then mailbox (setup with no lip) or double barrell rail. Overall, it was a real good time. props to boulder and park crew.