Goggles

ColoradoHigh

Never mind, I just revoked your discount. Anyone else who is interested though let me know.

If you told me about the discount in your original post, then I would've taken it.

I said in my original post that I wanted goggles for a cheap price, not 130 bucks.

Don't be douche bags.

<plug>

Zeal Optics

http://www.zealoptics.com/

Screw changing lenses. Get a pair of Zeal Goggles, and they change for you. The only company to make polychromatic polarized lenses. They are also bomb proof. My buddy handed me a pair a few weeks back and told me to try and break them. Didn't even come close. I can get you 25% off. Let me know.

</plug>

Zeal Detonator PPX (Polarized Polychromatic) = $150.00 MSRP. @ 25% off They are $113.00.

In addition if you would have taken a look at the link I posted as well. You'd realize you can get free shipping. So again, who's the douche bag?

I don't even understand why you ask for product advise and people waste their time giving it to you. You have never followed a suggestion that we've given you and in the end you've always shafted yourself.

+1

Not even directed at Chippy, but all the people who come and ask questions on forums about which gear to buy, and 10 guys who know what they are talking about try to tell that person what is the best gear for their situation, and the person just responds NAW, I really want to buy THIS. If you want to buy that product and are looking for affirmation of that, then don't ask us for our opinions because you are just wasting our time.

Zeal Detonator PPX (Polarized Polychromatic) = $150.00 MSRP. @ 25% off They are $113.00.

In addition if you would have taken a look at the link I posted as well. You'd realize you can get free shipping. So again, who's the douche bag?

Oh shi-

Didn't read your entire post. My fault. I'm really sorry man for calling you out Nick...If the discount is still available, then I'm still up for it...

I just have three lenses, clear for night, light yellow for mostly cloudy or snow, and a silver reflective for sunny or partly sunny days. It is pretty easy to figure out which one you need on any given day when you are at your car and swapping lenses takes all of 30 seconds.

this is exactly what i do..... it's hard for one lens to do what all 3 of those can. Well in my opinion.