for BMX or Mountain Bike riders

SHRED and GOLF

For all you bike riders out there, The CATTY WOODS are in danger of being plowed. these BMX trails are some of the best trails in the world and are super fun to ride. We need your help! Go to www.pawoods.com and click on the petition link.PLEASE sign the petition. this will be a huge help. Thank you to everyone who supports this. SAVE THE CATTY WOODS!

For all you bike riders out there, The CATTY WOODS are in danger of being plowed. these BMX trails are some of the best trails in the world and are super fun to ride. We need your help! Go to www.pawoods.com and click on the petition link.PLEASE sign the petition. this will be a huge help. Thank you to everyone who supports this. SAVE THE CATTY WOODS!

Wrong place to post it , but who cares. Anyone who reads that post should go and sign it, even if they don't bmx. I don't, but my stepbrother is always up there digging and ripping. sign it!

Wrong place to post it , but who cares. Anyone who reads that post should go and sign it, even if they don't bmx. I don't, but my stepbrother is always up there digging and ripping. sign it!

Hey Stevo, who is your stepbrother, i probbibly know him

Edited by SHRED and GOLF

Yup, deffinitly a fun place to ride. losing these trails is like the equivalent to losing Jackson Hole Wyomong for skiing and snowboarding. lots of people dont realize how famous these trails are. I am very fortunate to get to ride these trails all the time. people think whats the big deal there just dirt jumps until they go back and check it out. there really a work of art.

Thanks for signing this, its a BIG help

Not to familar with the trails up that way, but does this have anything to do with Posh? I used to ride a lot back in the day, not so much anymore after i completely destroyed my elbow at FDR last year, but i'll sign.

I signed. Hate to be pessimistic, but I can't imagine this kind of legislation has a chance at all. Still, the place looks dope, and I hope you guys can find a way to keep it going.

Pretty much correct. You've just gotta find the right place to build. The guys i used to ride with, have a sick spot in NJ on church property. As long as they keep the place clean, the church lets them build whatever they want. I haven't been back there since last april/may to help build, but last i saw, they were expanding like crazy, and it was gonna flow so nice.