08-09 park conditions report

K2rider

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negati e nancy do you have anything good to say about bear? Cuz I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one tired of your shit already

x2, sorry tyler D but your posts are getting annoying rlly fast...

I for one really like the new jump line.. i think its just about perfect.. the top jump was rlly icy last night though.. i like the table top for spins... although i couldn't get them dailed last night.... <_<

Did you read what I wrote earlier, they are too easy to over shoot. I am so used to flying to clear shit and then it's so weird downgrading to such a smaller jump.

And no I am not one of those kids.

you should be able to hit small jumps and easily dial in your speed. if you dont like those jumps they why even hit them? everyone else seems fine with them so it must be a personal problem.

No, it's not even like that, if you would have read my post previously is stated that they are easy to overshoot, a little too fast and one goes far. Second, I am so use to bigger jumps that it's hard for me to de calibrate.

I have turned down numerous sponsership oppurtunities by have denied them all. One company which I will not speak of offered me hookers as incentive to ride for them.

Yeah, the changing of the parks keeps everything fresh and somewhat new. Major changes should be made every 1 week, if there is enough snow and conditions permitting.

And 80 foot money booters should be crafted to suit my jumping norms.

Edited by TylerDurden