08-09 park conditions report

K2rider

Park was pretty sweet yesterday. The cascade jump line was awesome...and the hip was fun till it iced up. Things got a bit icy and rutted towards the end of the night but it was bad snow to try and fix holes. Park crew was out in force for most of the day though fixing lips and what not.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you hit the jumps in tubing yet?

me? yea... I didn't last night cuz everything was too icy...

Speaking of last night.. IT was really hardpacked.. and all the lips to the jumps in black bear were pretty much solid ice... The cascade jump line wasn't to bad though. I dont like the quarter pipe right now though, it starts out mellow then all of a sudden goes straight up... it needs to be more of a gradual change...

Everything else was pretty nice besides the icy lips to the black bear jumps... the landings got dug out pretty bad on some of the rails.. but i saw the park crew fixing them a few times... good job B)

And me and corregated pipes dont get along <_< hahahh!

just got back from breckenridge colorado last night...there park is rediculous...its simple yet so fun...best flow of any park i have ever ridden...the way they build their jumps is so nice...huge wide cheese wedges that give you air but you have enough air time that you dont need a 60ft jump...i think the biggest jump they had is like a 55 footer but it shoots you so nice...ill put some pics up but that jump that im talking about the mound of snow was 50ft tall