white lightning per atomic's request

Ski

ski what is rumble like becuase im going to sugarbush in a week and was wondering.

Jump off the Castlerock lift to the left, then pick it up from there. It crosses Liftline right at the top, then winds down parallel to Liftline. My advise would be to ride up over Liftline (it's below you the whole way) and get an idea how conditions are from the carnage below. After skiing Liftline, then do Rumble. With great conditions, they aren't too bad...but Castlerock doesn't have many of those days.

Sugarbush is a great place. I had a blast there at camp in December. The Bush is also cool because it can be sunny and 40 at the base, but 15 and blizzard-like on the upper lifts. Two worlds.

All this talk about races. It would never happen. You guys picked one of the tiny windows in the year that Lightning is flat. You generally have to compte with edge to edge moguls. Btw the ultimate picture of Lighning would have to be at night with the huge bumps and shadows all over it. :P

To me, Liftline and Rumble at Sugarbush's Castlerock are the gnarliest runs in the east. Outer Limits is the hardest, while Devil's Fiddle (when open) is one of the outright steepest.

Devil's Fiddle is the steepest. Bear Mountain is amazing, you have Outer Limits, Devil's Fiddle both right next to each other. The stuff at Bear is scary hard. :ph34r:

All this talk about races. It would never happen. You guys picked one of the tiny windows in the year that Lightning is flat. You generally have to compte with edge to edge moguls. Btw the ultimate picture of Lighning would have to be at night with the huge bumps and shadows all over it.  :P

I still can't believe they groomed it. I get the crap beaten out of me by the usual WL moguls; big icy mounds surrounded by World War 1 foxhole trenches. I know it's sorta p*ssy to say, but I was psyched when I heard they flattened it. I'd love it as a 50/50 trail.