Who will be at JF on Sunday at 9am?

Papasteeze

Steven, my freestyler will be there and so will Ridge, my racer. - I am not sure they will have the patience to wait at a crowded ticket booth. But look for them.. Hopefully the stickers will be here in time .. Look for matching red and silver Giro helmets..

Sign in and let me know who will be there so I can tell them to be on the look out for ya!

I'll be there. I think some of us are heading over to big boulder halfway through the day (a ticket at JF is good at both mountains). Apparently big boulder has the better park, so that was the reasoning behind the switch. Plus, the early morning trail riders will have left by then. I can give a few people a ride over, just make sure your parents know, because I'm not driving anyone back to Jack Frost at the end of the day.

I'll be there. I think some of us are heading over to big boulder halfway through the day (a ticket at JF is good at both mountains). Apparently big boulder has the better park, so that was the reasoning behind the switch. Plus, the early morning trail riders will have left by then. I can give a few people a ride over, just make sure your parents know, because I'm not driving anyone back to Jack Frost at the end of the day.

My boys are staying in Lake Harmony, I was told they can see the slopes form the unit.. Which slope can they see?? Ridge has a season pass - Steven might want to leave BB cause thats the park he seems to like best -- yet I know where he pulled his first clean 540 and that was at JF so go figure.. Any way he is pumped to know that there are others waiting for him to ski with.. I am going to tell him BB on Saturday - ticket booth at 9am on Sunday..

ill be there.  glen, do you think youd be able to give me a ride over to boulder when we switch?

i can get picked up from boulder no problem,  its closer to my house than frost is

Yeah, I can do that, what length is your board, it will determine whether I will have room for more people.

My shins are all bruised and bumpy. And my boots hit the bruises and hurt bad. I'll try to make it... Hey glenny boy, Is it possible that you could shoot me over too? I'll give you some stickers...

Yep, I should be able to take you, it will be tight but it should work. How long are your ski's?

My shins are all bruised and bumpy. And my boots hit the bruises and hurt bad. I'll try to make it... Hey glenny boy, Is it possible that you could shoot me over too? I'll give you some stickers...

Hey Sleepless - If you see my boy Sunday at JF ask to see his boots.. A really conciencious boot fitter in Tahoe took the time to listen to him and modify his boots. He had quite a bit of shin bang --- remove/cut all of the plastic to the top of the buckle and then install an elastic BOOSTER strap - he said it made a huge difference.

Anyone that wants to, I will be eating at 12:30, so for all you people who are too lazy to wake up for the 9:00 am meeting time, the regroup time is 12:30 inside. If I'm motivated I'll make a sign, otherwise just look for stickers. I think in the early afternoon we will head over.