Packing Heat on the slopes

Maksim

I was so disappointed. It's cool to recognize the locations at Killington but the movie is really bad. And this review is coming from a fan of all the actors. I'm thinking, "Hey it's got Samwise Gamgee, Mike Hammer, and Ash from "The Evil Dead, plus it has skiing, how can this be bad?" Well I found out that putting a bunch of my guilty pleasures into a movie does not guarantee a winner. Well, Bruce Campbell was good as always. If you saw Sean Astin in "Toy Soldiers" it is essentially the same plot but at Killington rather than a prep school.

Samewise? I think Rudy is the go to Sean Astin character.

Although hobbits do rock.

Even if I did feel the need to carry while there (and believe me some of the riffraff at Blue makes me think about bringing one of mine) I couldnt imagine figuring out a safe way to carry it. Falling while skiing/riding is pretty much a given for everyone. Falling on a chunk of hard metal cant be much fun. Doubly no fun if it actually goes off...

...on a chunk of hard metal cant be much fun. Doubly no fun if it actually goes off...

If your gun can go off by falling on it, you need to get a better gun,

Easy solution...just carry it in a holster, unconcealed. No permit needed if it's not concealed ;)

Btw this is a good way to legally carry your gun in ANY public place if you don't have the concealed weapons permit.

Once you get in a car, you need a permit.

If your gun can go off by falling on it, you need to get a better gun,

Indeed - but I still wouldnt wanna fall on it, although I trust all of mine to not go off. Even my 1911 which would be cocked and locked at all times...Another thing - wouldnt want to get it wet if you fall and get snow all over the place...

Once you get in a car, you need a permit.

Indeed. Open carry is 100% legal on foot only.

A permit costs like $40 or something and is good for 5 years and takes like 2 days to get...