Timmy bus cancelled on account of snow

Robert2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT PART OF PASR MEANS BE A DICK?

HOW IS IT THAT EVERY TIME CCT6 OR I POST ANYTHING WE GET SARCASTIC OR CHALLENGING

REMARKS?

DON'T WRITE ANYTHING IN THIS FORUM THAT YOU WOULDN'T SAY TO YOUR MOTHER

AT THE DINNER TABLE.

I JUST OFFERED A LIFT TICKET IN EXCHANGE FOR TRANSPORTATION WHEN IT SNOWS.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO READ THIS THREAD AND THEN WHAT....

SEE SARCASM AND THE REST OF THIS CRAP.

Hey, when you're bringing me in as a judge you need to let me know! Anyway, send me any news articles online or any scans of newpapers etc... I'll go ahead and ban chippy. Short of that, seeya!

Game-set-match.

Thanks Greg.

HOW IS IT THAT EVERY TIME CCT6 OR I POST ANYTHING WE GET SARCASTIC OR CHALLENGING

REMARKS?

AT THE DINNER TABLE.

POSTING IN ALL CAPS DOESN'T MAKE YOU SEEM TOUGH.*

*I posted in caps to make a point.... :)

Sorry Robert, my intent was to try to settle the bickering between TT and Chippy, I wasn't trying to hijack your thread worse. Sadly, sarcasm is the reality of the internet. Oftentimes, people have a jeckyl and hyde type situation when you're looking at online persona versus real life. Sarcasm and general douchiness are hard to avoid, and harder to police.

REMARKS?

AT THE DINNER TABLE.

Frankly, the internet is one big pot of sarcasm. Deal with it. It's life. It's only the internet, PASR to be exact. I get struck with sarcasm by most members on here, but I don't get pissed off or mad. I take everything with a grain of salt.

So TTC6 has:

1. Saved an apparently no longer deceased rapper

2. Took his Corvette to the moon

3. Dated the entire Philadelphia Eagles and Jacksonville Jaguars squad

4. Knows every club owner in Philly

anything else?

He dated the entire CHEERLEADER squad of the Eagles and Jaguars...

Just clearing that up.... :)

What is your a pedophile who gets off on calling kids on the internet junior for 500?

Now, I may have had sexual relations with you Mom. But, I'm no pedophile. I'm attracted to WOMEN.

On a seious note-

Calling someone that, when they are obviously not, is a crime. It's called slander. It can also leave you liable in a civil suit.

Sexual abuse is a serious subject and can be painful for people when you bring it up. Especially when it's being used as a joke.

Have some class.

Now, I may have had sexual relations with you Mom. But, I'm no pedophile. I'm attracted to WOMEN.

On a seious note-

Calling someone that, when they are obviously not, is a crime. It's called slander. It can also leave you liable in a civil suit.

Sexual abuse is a serious subject and can be painful for people when you bring it up. Especially when it's being used as a joke.

Have some class.

Okay, hypocrite, so saying you 'banged' our moms isn't slander?

And most of the time, filing for a lawsuit over slander usually doesn't pass in court. It is overturned a lot. It is hard to produce ANY sort of evidence.

threatning to meet up and kick somebody's ass is called assualt and most likely a conspiracy to commit a crime also i'm surprised you dont know that. didnt you do 8 years at harvard law? or did you do 8 year olds around harvard? i know its one of those two

threatning to meet up and kick somebody's ass is called assualt and most likely a conspiracy to commit a crime also i'm surprised you dont know that. didnt you do 8 years at harvard law? or did you do 8 year olds around harvard? i know its one of those two

Nope.

Just did you Mom in 8 different places. :lol:

...? really another mom joke? i would think somebody who has met as many comedians as i'm sure you have would have a couple better jokes...so does you TT or C6 have candy or puppies in it? i'm sure you get the little kids real good with a slick ride and candy you sick boyfucker.

Edited by JibHonk

i don't even know what to say, but i felt like i needed to see my avatar somewhere in this cluster fuck.

Hey, its the TIMMY!!!! bus thread, anything goes. Like monkeys in a cage flingin some shit around. Oh, and you look sharp sportin that Sepia look.