Timmy bus cancelled on account of snow

Robert2

My bus ride cancels non-essential rides during snow this deep.

I live on Route 903 in town in Jim Thorpe.

I'm looking for transportation to and from Jack Frost on Wednesday.

I'll pay $50 to anyone that will take me round trip and gets me on the snow

for no less than 2 hours.

If you are a fan of Big Boulder then you have to take me to JF to get my snowboard then we go to

BB then at the end of the BB session you do not have to take me back to return my gear at JF.

I'll just take it home with me.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Robert-

Nice talking to you this morning you hippy freak. :)

JFBB said the snow turned to sleet over and hour ago, so we're not going up cuz the turnpike is going to be NUTS.

It's a shame, cuz I would have picked Robert up.

If anyone goes. please post a TR ASAP.

Thanks.

Hey Robert-

Nice talking to you this morning you hippy freak. :)

JFBB said the snow turned to sleet over and hour ago, so we're not going up cuz the turnpike is going to be NUTS.

It's a shame, cuz I would have picked Robert up.

If anyone goes. please post a TR ASAP.

Thanks.

the turnpike up here is a messsss. stay home. haha.

Turnpike wasn't bad, I've driven in waaaaay worse.

The 1 hour it usually takes me to drive home turned into FOUR F-ing HOURS 2 Saturdays ago becaue some selfish ***** I carpooled with INSISTED I drive him home through the snow and ice. We even had a free hotel room to use. :banghead

It made me reconsider the entire carpooling thing.

We passed 12+ wrecks on the way up that morning and the NE extension had been closed a while. Even after midnight, we were comig across wrecks.

The worst part of the night was finding a wreck where the diver was dazed and slumped over the roof of his wreck in the MIDDLE of the NE extension.

This dude was the twin brother of Biggie Smalls and I had to wrangle him into the back seat of my car and get him to a ambulance before the traffic behind us killed us both.

F-ing NIGHTMARE.

After that, I'm avoiding really nasty roads this year.

Also, as much of a dick as I can be online, I gotta work on being too nice/pushover in person.

This dude was the twin brother of Biggie Smalls and I had to wrangle him into the back seat of my car and get him to a ambulance before the traffic behind us killed us both.

F-ing NIGHTMARE.

Wow, hardcore! What hospital did you take him to? I'd be worried about blood on my leather seats.

So you know. there was another guy in the car, I requested a 911 operator dispatch an ambulance to meet us at the Lansdale exit, and I deilvered the guy who crashed the 2009 Black Dodge Avenger (Biggie Smalls) to the turnpike authority at Landsdale.

With that said, are you guys calling me a liar or just being douche bags again ???????

I doubt you would have had the balls to do what I did.

You probably would have left the concussed guy in the middle of the road to be slid into by next car that came by.

The only reason I didn't slide into him in the 1st place is because I was only going 40mph and I was paranoid as shit about wrecking that night after seeing and hearing about all the wrecks that day.

Edited by TT C6

Well it didn't work out that great today from anyone's point of view.

Snowsnakes and dead lifts at Blue ruined the day.

Then heavy rain falling after noon made some real nasty conditions.

After trying to figure out transportation this morning being worth the play time

it actually was best to stay home today.

Thanks CCT6 for considering the trip.

If there wasn't so much crap going on with the turnpike and the forecast of an ice storm

I am sure we would have gone today.

It just goes to show you that PASR CAN hook people up even if my first posting was after midnight.

The 1 hour it usually takes me to drive home turned into FOUR F-ing HOURS 2 Saturdays ago becaue some selfish ***** I carpooled with INSISTED I drive him home through the snow and ice. We even had a free hotel room to use. :banghead

We passed 12+ wrecks on the way up that morning and the NE extension had been closed a while. Even after midnight, we were comig across wrecks.

The worst part of the night was finding a wreck where the diver was dazed and slumped over the roof of his wreck in the MIDDLE of the NE extension.

F-ing NIGHTMARE.

Also, as much of a dick as I can be online, I gotta work on being too nice/pushover in person.

That's some cool shit there man...

If I was ever to get into a wreck like that I would hope someone like you was driiving behind me somewhere.

I would've done the same thing on both accounts... Sometimes people just need to be home, and sometimes people need help

You did the right thing on both accounts even if it wasn't what you really wanted to do.

Most of the time the right thing to do and what you want to do aren't the same.....

Props man..

I wouldn't have done that, but I should have put my foot down.

Especially when my friends who had the room told him just to stay the night because it was reckelss to drive home.

Did he say what was so pressing that he had to get home? Where'd you have to take him?

F-ing NIGHTMARE.

So you know. there was another guy in the car, I requested a 911 operator dispatch an ambulance to meet us at the Lansdale exit, and I deilvered the guy who crashed the 2009 Black Dodge Avenger (Biggie Smalls) to the turnpike authority at Landsdale.

With that said, are you guys calling me a liar or just being douche bags again ???????

I doubt you would have had the balls to do what I did.

You probably would have left the concussed guy in the middle of the road to be slid into by next car that came by.

The only reason I didn't slide into him in the 1st place is because I was only going 40mph and I was paranoid as shit about wrecking that night after seeing and hearing about all the wrecks that day.

I'm calling BS on all of this.... :ohthedrama:

Let's make this interesting.......

if I can prove it to Greg's satisfaction (Think Snow), he permanently banss you.

If I can't prove it to Greg, he'll permanently bans me.

Sound fair ??????????????

If, Greg agrees....

FURTHER MORE,

If the story is true, like you claim..

You 'saved' the guy from the car, at midnight, then you called 911, and told them to wait for you at an exit ramp to pick the guy up from YOUR car...how did YOU TELL them to do so? Are you their boss? Also, how did YOU not get it by other cars when lugging the fat-ass into your car? How did your car not get hit?

It seems like you're full of stories to make yourself look BIG on line.

Edited by Chippy

If, Greg agrees....

FURTHER MORE,

If the story is true, like you claim..

You 'saved' the guy from the car, at midnight, then you called 911, and told them to wait for you at an exit ramp to pick the guy up from YOUR car...how did YOU TELL them to do so? Are you their boss? Also, how did YOU not get it by other cars when lugging the fat-ass into your car? How did your car not get hit?

It seems like you're full of stories to make yourself look BIG on line.

So, you agree to the terms then?

YES or NO

And...you can make it as "interesting" as you like.

I'm haooy to add humiliation or good ole fashioned cash to the mix.

What;s $100 amongst friends, right ????

Naked chinese downhill in front of all PASR ????

Make it as interesting as you want.

Like I said, if Greg agrees to the terms.

You can't have empty terms if the person following up the terms doesn't agree....

Get on it then, junior.

I look forward to silencing the pastry boy.

Wtf are you talking about?

:paranoid

Get on it then, junior.

I look forward to silencing the pastry boy.

There is SERIOUSLY something wrong with you. You either don't know when to shut up, or two, are a complete and utter douche bag, trying to make yourself feel better.

Wtf are you talking about?

:paranoid

There is SERIOUSLY something wrong with you. You either don't know when to shut up, or two, are a complete and utter douche bag, trying to make yourself feel better.

OR, I don't like being called a liar by a child and it's time for you to learn a lesson.

Get on it junior, time is waiting.

OR, I don't like being called a liar by a child and it's time for you to learn a lesson.

Get on it junior, time is waiting.

LOL...

The fact that you get annoyed by a "child" calling you a liar is hilarious. How old are you again?

And I'm not a child.