Timmy bus cancelled on account of snow

Robert2

Sexual abuse is a serious subject and can be painful for people when you bring it up. Especially when it's being used as a joke.

Have some class.

did your uncle use to play doctor with you? did he park his audi and corvette in your asshole?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...? really another mom joke? i would think somebody who has met as many comedians as i'm sure you have would have a couple better jokes...so does you TT or C6 have candy or puppies in it? i'm sure you get the little kids real good with a slick ride and candy you sick boyfucker.

I'm being dead serious right now.

I told you about those inappropriate jokes.

Do you have issues with sexual abuse?

There ARE people to talk at school and you should do so if you are dealing with an issue.

You are either projecting, or you are seriously insensitive to other people's issues.

+1 for most stupidest thread ever!

oh and anyone around the area is stupid for not picking up robert. $50. i wouldve been all over it if i was around.

I PMd him after midnight and called him 1st thing in the morning to offer a ride.

But, the roads got too icy and it was not worth it.

Even though Robert and I are on TOTALLY opposite ends of the spectrum,

I didn't want to leave a fellow PASR stranded if he was on my way. :)

and all i gotta say is if i woulda had my license i would been 50 dollars richer!!

It's nice that you make your only motivation painfully clear.

It's funny that a kid that accuses multiple strangers he never met of being pedophiles, yet he can't wait to pick up old men and get them in a car with him.

Like I said, I believe you have issues that you are projecting.

You should seek out some help.

It's not your fault.

Edited by TT C6

i think you might have the wrong dude tt, boardin nerd hasnt said anything. its that little piece of shit jibhonk, but dont worry im coming home from school next weekend, so i will kick his ass for you. jk cole. maybe.

i think you might have the wrong dude tt, boardin nerd hasnt said anything. its that little piece of shit jibhonk, but dont worry im coming home from school next weekend, so i will kick his ass for you. jk cole. maybe.

You're right Oakley. My bad

Sorry Boarding Nerd. :(

. I know you're a cool kid. :)

But, I hoped helping out another member would have been at least part of the motivation. :)

Edited by TT C6

yet he can't wait to pick up old men and get them in a car with him.

werent you the one PMing me about a carpool to killington? just dying to be in the car with a little kid for 8 hours huh? it goes both ways.. haha you're overreacting...

and i think this is hilarious that Cole started all this.. lol! i just like to see people get worked up over the stupidest stuff ever on an ONLINE FORUM! hahahha!

oh and i just saw you're apology.. haha thanks :-) i know you'd keep your hands to yourself in the 8 hour car ride ;-)

TT C6 how can you be so mad about his sexual jokes when your talking about banging everybodies mom in eight different places??

Because there is a BIG difference between making an OBVIOUS joke about another ADULT that I have never met before and making a false criminal accusation over the net. Most importantly, you don't make a joke over something that is so horrible that just joking about it makes some people uncomfortable. I hope that makes sense.

werent you the one PMing me about a carpool to killington? just dying to be in the car with a little kid for 8 hours huh? it goes both ways.. haha you're overreacting...

and i think this is hilarious that Cole started all this.. lol! i just like to see people get worked up over the stupidest stuff ever on an ONLINE FORUM! hahahha!

oh and i just saw you're apology.. haha thanks :-) i know you'd keep your hands to yourself in the 8 hour car ride ;-)

No offense taken or intended from me.

But, I thought you were an adult when we talked. I'd still ride park with anyone. But, I prefer people be 21 if I'm going on VT trip with them.

But, I'd make exceptions for the people that can ride better than me and that can push me in the park. :)

Because there is a BIG difference between making an OBVIOUS joke about another ADULT that I have never met before and making a false criminal accusation over the net. Most importantly, you don't make a joke over something that is so horrible that just joking about it makes some people uncomfortable. I hope that makes sense.

No offense taken or intended from me.

But, I thought you were an adult when we talked. I'd still ride park with anyone. But, I prefer people be 21 if I'm going on VT trip with them.

But, I'd make exceptions for the people that can ride better than me and that can push me in the park. :)

Umm.. i still think you just overreacted.. but whatever. think what you want...

and ya.. well not sure i'm better then you.. but i still doubt we'll be going on any killington trips.....

Some of you have met the girls I date and know what I'm into. Children and guys ain't it.

and ya.. well not sure i'm better then you.. but i still doubt we'll be going on any killington trips.....

You were never invited on a trip with me. :rolleyes:

Is anyone on here majoring in Psychology? I don't know anything about it, but I'm sure TTC6 would make a phenomenal patient to study for a senior thesis. :P

OK, OK, you DO have me there. :lol:

Amazing all this shit going on with TTC6 and not one post from GSS, Atomic Jeff, or Me in it....lol

Carry on...

It's only 1:30PM EST, dude, plenty of time left. GSS is eating nachos and grape soda, forgetting to wipe the big snot slugs off his cheeks. He'll be posting up trashtalk in a coupla hours.