NASTAR ????s

NJSkiFamily

Jeff stop with the excuses...Some kid who is 8 years younger, and a freaking 100 lbs or so lighter beat you...You even used Fluoro...

Jeff you know I wouldn't be making a huge deal out of this if you were so sure you were going to beat Ridge and uhh 'put him in his place'

:rofl

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff No nastar= real...He beat you, you were possitive you were going to win...Thats what makes it so funny. So don't bring up short course, straight course, and shit like that...You said you were going to win, and you lost...

Hmmm...I know a place where the two of you could run a dual course, side-by-side...one run on each course, total time wins it.

Saturday at Tanglwood's ASRA. It's a cheap ticket, too. A couple of real turns, but nothing too gnarly at all.

Hmmm...I know a place where the two of you could run a dual course, side-by-side...one run on each course, total time wins it.

Saturday at Tanglwood's ASRA. It's a cheap ticket, too. A couple of real turns, but nothing too gnarly at all.

i'll let you know about that....

hey, give me a suit, and i'll smoke my times. hell, im running in baggy ski pants and a sweatshirt....but I did well, got a gold...

btw skimom, congrats on breaking your silver rut... :woot

Stop with the excuses boy...Give Ridge 100 lbs  to haul his butt down the mountain quicker, and he will still beat you....

'dude, as ski999 has said a million times, such a short course can make werid shit happen. Look what happened at a longer course. Haha, I still can kick a 10 year olds ass...what, i beat him by 1.81 seconds at montage he only beat me by .02 at BC....I guess i'm still up 1.79 seconds. :lol: You want to make a big deal out of it? I will too. Stop making excuses? Where were you tonight? huh? mummy had to work? stop making excuses. :angry:

Jeff Maybe it was the Volkls Ridge switched too (I was assuming he was on them).

You can say all the crap you want about short course...You both took 8+ runs...that shoudl have been enought time for you to have one good one.

Where was I tonight....The same place you were last night. Least there wasn't a car sitting outside that I could have jumped into and drove up.

Alrighty Jeff...I am done with this topid...Atleast for tonight ;)

Say what you would like, but I don't really want to see it get all locked up because it is turning useless.

Great job getting a Gold Jeff....Ridge, even better job getting all Golds :nana

I don't like to put him down, because i know how proud of him his dad is, but uh, you're just asking me too, aren't you?

Plain and simple. Run a long course, where the times get spread out, I won, by 1.81 seconds. You can't argue that. Run a short sprint coures, were werid stuff can happen and I loose by .02, probably because I didn't have a suit on (can't compare apples to oranges). I'm still up 1.79, unless I'm mistaken skidude, or are we just ignoring results from a REAL Nastar course?

I don't like to put him down, because i know how proud of him his dad is, but uh, you're just asking me too, aren't you? 

Plain and simple.  Run a long course, where the times get spread out, I won, by 1.81 seconds.  You can't argue that.  Run a short sprint coures, were werid stuff can happen and I loose by .02, probably because I didn't have a suit on (can't compare apples to oranges).  I'm still up 1.79, unless I'm mistaken skidude, or are we just ignoring results from a REAL Nastar course? 

Yeah, but that wasn't one run. That was 8. Also its not fair to compare old races. Sure he didn't ski as well in the past, who cares. He skied better than you tonight. You talk about his suit but didn't you cork pure flouro. And yes, you do want to put him down, it makes you feel better about yourself. Want to really prove your the better man in all this, just admit a 10 y.o. beat you fair and square, and that he has tremendous talent, way more talent than you have.

Dood... just give the kid some credit. He's fast! On any given day, you could be faster, or he could... he beat you tonight. There is no "I'm up by 1.79"... He won one, you won one, so the fair thing is to race one more time for the Amateur PASR championship :). Don't put the kid down, he is fast, and I think he's going to be an excellent racer given a few years to develop his craft.

Jeff, I know you're just learning to race too, and you're doing well. Just stop picking on kids because you don't like to be beaten.

Keep kicking ass guys!

Dood... just give the kid some credit. He's fast! On any given day, you could be faster, or he could... he beat you tonight. There is no "I'm up by 1.79"... He won one, you won one, so the fair thing is to race one more time for the Amateur PASR championship :). Don't put the kid down, he is fast, and I think he's going to be an excellent racer given a few years to develop his craft.

Jeff, I know you're just learning to race too, and you're doing well. Just stop picking on kids because you don't like to be beaten.

Keep kicking ass guys!

:no he's very fast, I'll give him that. I mean, you have to be, to beat ME on a sprint course. However, I'll take off my hoodie and then race. I didn't get a chance to talk to ridge, but Steven was a cool kid, gave him some more stickers. Werid stuff can happen at BC. Look, I beat ski999 by .07 seconds, and he is much much better then me. But he smoked me at Montage. There is no way that I am faster then the king of race himself. It seems that all the weird things happen at BC, but everything turns out the way it should be, at a longer couse....something is fishy here :huh:

Newbie NASTAR questions......

On our next trip to CB my kids want to try a NASTAR race.    I went to nastar.com and registered them.

What do we do when we arrive at CB?    Can you walk me through what to do/expect?    :confused

Any help would be much appreciated....

These poor freakin' people that started the topic are never gonna race NASTAR now :D:no:D

These poor freakin' people that started the topic are never gonna race NASTAR now :D  :no  :D

Hopefully, they have read this far.. Hopefully they might take the time to see how Ridge has clearly progressed this season using the NASTAR system.. I am a huge fan of it.. Ridge knows how the handcap system works. Good and bad.. He understands the averages and how they work..

His goal tonight was to race his hardest and best on the first race in preparation for the Utah Nationals. He achieved that tonight unlike other nights where there was steady improvement as he "learned" the course.. :rock

The next drill will be to make his first run in a rutted course and see how he does from there.. It is risky and as a proud parent, a horrific crash at the speeds he is running terrifies me! :no

BTW - I doubt he would care if someone older beat him in a head to head - even if it was a 12 year old, an 18 year old or a 30 year old.. He only started racing this year. He is only after the 10 year olds!!

Rob and .02 Ridge! :wiggle