Stowe in April GTG Thread

AtomicSkier

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will freely admit that I have ZERO skill and only balls. :yes

When you are right, you are right. :yes

Wait... I'm pretty sure I saw some skills on the 1st PASR day at JF. I'm pretty sure you looked like you knew what you were doing. If you want to see a straight up lack of skills stay tuned for our Killington pics.

2. Atomic Jeff is an idiot, and most likely will get pulled over. When the cop sees a car full of snowboarders he'll search it, and I dont feel like going through that shit

You're an idiot dude. Not only am I not an idiot when I drive, but I know when and when not to speed, but I also have some of the best defenses against police encounters (Valentine1 and Blinder M45 laser jammer). Also, I know the law pretty well, so there is no chance of a cop pulling a "fast one" on me. You only get hassled because you let cops walk all over your rights. They can't search your car because you're a snowboarder.

I don't feel like dealing with your bullshit, so don't come.

Jeff, I know your not half the skier you were since you wrecked at blue two seasons in a row (:lol ) but thats no reason to get all upset over a joke. i didnt know you took things so seriously on here. you and ttc6 should get a condo together, dont worry, he'll bring the lube.

Don't smoke weed unless you're ready to face the consequences. That's a true american hero.

one of the worst comebacks of all time

Jeff, I know your not half the skier you were since you wrecked at blue two seasons in a row (:lol ) but thats no reason to get all upset over a joke. i didnt know you took things so seriously on here. you and ttc6 should get a condo together, dont worry, he'll bring the lube.

Melissa...a lot of the 3 bedroom suites have a master bedroom with only 1 bed...if PhillyCore's wife is OK with that...that might be a viable option. That way you can party with the PASR's, and then cook us dinner :)

OH, I would probably be down with that. It's up to PC. I'll only be there for two nights (Fri and Sat), but if it comes out cheaper than staying in a hotel, I don't mind splitting the condo/house.

I'll cook if you buy the beer!

If we can't find a good place to rent, maybe we could all just book at the same hotel?

This one seems to have a great deal: from now til the end of the season, rooms are just $75:

http://www.hobknobinn.com/packages/37.html

Standard rooms appear to have two double beds. I don't know if it would be slightly more on weekends, but something to consider. This also comes with breakfast, which is great.

I think this is a great idea and I hope this starts a new trend of PASR's doing trips together.

With that said,

I find it VERY ironic that the ones putting this together are the SAME people who harassed me for trying to do the EXACT same thing over the last 2 years.

So, be glad you aren't getting the same shit you gave me.

Have a good trip.

I think this is a great idea and I hope this starts a new trend of PASR's doing trips together.

With that said,

I find it VERY ironic that the ones putting this together are the SAME people who harassed me for trying to do the EXACT same thing over the last 2 years.

So, be glad you aren't getting the same shit you gave me.

Have a good trip.

I agree with you 100% and give you props for being the better man on that...

I have the time off from work and the okay from the wife, but I'm still not 100% sure I'm in on this...

More than likely I'd be getting my own hotel anyway as my wife isn't going to be cool with the co-ed thing.

I wouldn't be cool with her staying at a place where guys were either.

It's a respect thing and not a trust thing fwiw....after 17 years together we know each other pretty well...lol

Most wives wouldn't even consider letting their husbands go away on a skiing trip without them as it is.

I'd never consider the issue purely out of respect for my wife.

With that said though, don't alter any plans on my behalf because I'm not sure what I even want to do at this point.

I agree with you 100% and give you props for being the better man on that...

I have the time off from work and the okay from the wife, but I'm still not 100% sure I'm in on this...

More than likely I'd be getting my own hotel anyway as my wife isn't going to be cool with the co-ed thing.

I wouldn't be cool with her staying at a place where guys were either.

It's a respect thing and not a trust thing fwiw....after 17 years together we know each other pretty well...lol

Most wives wouldn't even consider letting their husbands go away on a skiing trip without them as it is.

I'd never consider the issue purely out of respect for my wife.

With that said though, don't alter any plans on my behalf because I'm not sure what I even want to do at this point.

Thanks for clearing that up finally. I'll be happy to get my own hotel arrangements so as to not create a problem.

Thanks for clearing that up finally. I'll be happy to get my own hotel arrangements so as to not create a problem.

Melissa,

You aren't a problem.... There really is no problem...

I'm not even sure if I'm going at this point so please don't feel the need to re-arrange stuff on my behalf.

If I go than I can secure my own hotel and just ski with all of you, it's not an issue.

Right now though honestly, I'm not sure I even want to go..