Stowe in April GTG Thread

AtomicSkier

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn right. It's someone's "mistake" for deleting my posts.

Put them back up. No need for censorship on here.

Well then stop bitching about Doug picking on you. Do you want his shit to stay, or not? I'm not going to delete his, and then leave yours. Either his shit stays and yours does too, or I delete them both.

Also, stop bragging that you take care of problems in person. Nobody cares, and nobody is scared by you.

So, let's get this thread back on topic!

I found a few places where I think I can get like $80 a night. And I think the two-day lift ticket is $82, right? So, that's cool.

Just a heads up. If you can find a Transworld Snowboard Magazine from this month, there is a tear out coupon for a three day pass to stowe for 99 bones. :o Hope you know of a great magazine store though.

Just a heads up. If you can find a Transworld Snowboard Magazine from this month, there is a tear out coupon for a three day pass to stowe for 99 bones. :o Hope you know of a great magazine store though.

That's a great deal, and I considered it, but I can only ski for two days. Thanks for the heads-up though!

I got 12 of them sitting on my desk right now. :lol:

Also, stop bragging that you take care of problems in person. Nobody cares, and nobody is scared by you.

Don't be scared. Just be polite.

I got 12 of them sitting on my desk right now. :lol:

Don't be scared. Just be polite.

No crap man!?!?!?!?!?! How much to buy one off ya, I've got a trip up there first weekend of march. My buddies have a few of em, maybe one or two to spare but I don't wanna be the JONG that comes to the party depending on someone else.

Good call TT C6, there is actuallyl a chapel on the mountain that will be having services if you want to hit it up. Toll road will take you to it.

Even disgraces to Christianity like me make it to church on Easter. :lol:

I went 3 times a week growing up, so I have some time off for time served. :lol:

A group of us rented a condo at Mt Snow last Easter for the US Open at Stratton.

3177708957_6ae4ccf9f4_b.jpg

One of my only pics of the park. The park was well shaped but it snowed so much when I was there it was pretty much unrideable. Mount Snow has a bigger/better park but Stowe was good enough for me, and even at that I did 1 run a day max in it, there is so much real terrain to ride there its not even a consideration. If I go up for a 4 day trip, I'm probably going to hit the park on the last day only.

Check out vrbo.com too for deals, I was prob going to stay at the Stowe Motel which is about $99 per room but I wasn't sure if you knew anywhere better than that.

stowe's parks for ttc

tryo- main park

down urban

10ft flat to 30 ft down box, vert fast big gap on

step up perhaps 45, its big enough to throw styled switch 9s on skis, rotated slowly

next is step up, not sure exact size

to barrel jib bonk

pipe-

lip to butter pad to drop

nex to that is a ver large tire

big c box

transition box, first on is low and on the right the two touch at the end for like a foot but the one on the left is a foot higher

flat rail

guard rail with lexan in the grove

north slope-

three medium sized kickers with nice lip, anything can be thrown on them

at the bottom it goes

5ft high 8" wide box 15 ft? flat rail picknick table

haha

When I was there the 3 jumps in a row had his/hers ramps, and Id say 10-15 on the small side and 20-25 on the big side.

I don't know if you picked up on it, but Richie Rich was trying to make fun of me. :rolleyes:

So, what size jumps do you hit Jeff ???

stowe's parks for ttc6

Thanks man. :)

Much appreciated. :)

Are the jumps worth the trip to Stowe if that's what I'm into? Or, should I do Mt Snow instead?

I was thinking of doing Stowe for 3 days for the LATE season because I assumed they would be the only ones that still has snow.

LMBFAO!!

hahaha.

And the nutswingers are right on time with the circlejerk. :rolleyes:

Edited by TT C6

I only do straight airs off of rail lips. :yes

Nice.

Is that a shot at me or are you that limited in your park/jump riding?

Stowe is open until April 19th and it's not worth the drive for the jumps..

Thanks for a civil and on point response. I don't know why you can't keep them all like that.

Edited by TT C6