Stowe in April GTG Thread

AtomicSkier

TTC6...I wasn't drooling over your girlfriend. She's not good looking and has a huge ass forehead.

Don't worry about Jeff. He drools all the time. It has nothing to do with your girlfriend. If you were a good friend you would wipe the corner of his mouth for him.

That is one giganto forehead on your broad though. What's with the dot? Is she Taliban? See ya Saturday.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's not good looking and has a huge ass forehead.

I'd be upset if there was ANY truth in that. But, I know the truth, and more importantly, so do you. :yes

Besides, when was the last time EITHER you or Doug hooked up.

If you ever do. Please post pics.

Funny, not ONE smart ass comment came out of either of your mouths each time you've seen me.

I wonder why. :lol:

There's nothing to look forward to..I met Larry..aka FGT and he's just a boring 50 year old..who was embarrassed when I called him out for being an internet troll in front of his friends..

"Larry"? :lol: Is he the same tool in the sweater vest in his avatar?

I'd LOVE to see a GSS vs Larry death match.

Let me know when & where.

Edited by TT C6

Just an FYI:

If anyone, yes ANYONE, wants to do Mt Snow instead, I would do this weekend (tonight/tomorrow till Sun/Mon) and/or next weekend.

I already have some people that want to go, so I am definitely in.

Edited by TT C6

A-Jeff I'll let you know by Wednesday if I'm going to carpool with you or not. I really don't want to go to Stowe for just 2 days especially since I have alot of vacation time so I might drive up Thursday morning and stay until Monday or Tuesday..It's more weather dependent..it looks like after this weekends rain..there's going to be colder weather and Snow moving in..

Sounds like your ski season is coming to a screeching halt. The mall is a lot more fun anyway...

Edited by NazarethSkier

I'll be at Killington on Saturday.

Have you checked the weather report? Yesterday it looked like the weekend would be fine but now they are calling for the storm to continue into Saturday. I know you are core Root but I don't know if I can drive for six hours and purchase a hotel room given the report. But please...talk me out of it.

Have you checked the weather report? Yesterday it looked like the weekend would be fine but now they are calling for the storm to continue into Saturday. I know you are core Root but I don't know if I can drive for six hours and purchase a hotel room given the report. But please...talk me out of it.

I actually have not looked at the weather report.

I have one voucher left for Killington, and season is getting short so I'll ski the rain if necessary in the AM, have some blueberries for lunch and then watch BMMC in the afternoon, which I guess is a rain/shine event? Stratton on Sunday.

EDIT: Looked at the weather.... http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Killington/6day/top Snow on Saturday after a soaking on Friday.

Edited by RootDKJ

Accuweather is calling for 40s and rain and your site is calling for almost an inch of snow. Decisions, decisions...

I'll be there either way. I'll probabily ski till noon, then work my way over to Bear for the BMMC for a bit. Plan to be off the hill by 2 at the latest.

It's nearly impossible to organize something like this so far in advance..but I'm confident that I'll still have people to ski Stowe with this weekend. The last I heard, Melissa and her friend are going.....Johnny Law is thinking about it...Dime is thinking about it....and I'm sure some AlpineZoners will be in the house. People generally aren't as gung ho about skiing in April vs November..you drove up to Killington for one day of skiing in November but you put away your skis already...same with A-Jeff..I'm gonna ski in May as well this year!!!!!

Doug,

I put my skis away because the weather this weekend was shit so no need to ski in the rain when it's boulder I'd be limited to anyway....

It's raining like crazy now and I seriously doubt boulder will be worth skiing again this week or at all... the weather turned to shit quick.

If I didn't invest over $500 on a mtn bike, I'd still be skiing...

Right now I'm having fun riding my bike with my son... and I don't need to drive over 100 miles to do it...lol

I put together a VT trip this past weekend and I might be able to do the same for Stowe this coming weekend.

I would like to get at least 3 to split the transport/room.

I have NO problem volunteering for the floor.

Whether I go or not, I still have those 3-day Stowe coupons.

How will the conditions at Stowe next weekend compare to the conditions at Snow/Stratton this past weekend???

Any word on current parks at Stowe ???

Edited by TT C6