03-03-09 TR JF

RE: Wow...Tom is sick..was he in the X-games???

I don't expect anything but the usual doshbag crap from GSS so why don't you surprise us and shut the hell up. Get out and stay out of my threads.

I post trail reports so people can see that we still have great conditions not to get

insightful remarks from idiots.

I got a request to make movies of the park so people could see what the features are.

If I don't film any huge tricks its not my problem no one is doing anything that day.

So don't bother busting on the riders that do play in the park.

Not everyone is a mutant ginger with a Burton contract.

And to toast.... yes that's me.

I don't expect anything but the usual doshbag crap from GSS so why don't you surprise us and shut the hell up. Get out and stay out of my threads.

I post trail reports so people can see that we still have great conditions not to get

I got a request to make movies of the park so people could see what the features are.

If I don't film any huge tricks its not my problem no one is doing anything that day.

GSS just got owned.

not really, though. people just need to learn to ignore him and not get so worked up over the little things that he posts that he thinks are funny but usually aren't.

The point is its getting old.

Its one thing for GSS to post one stupid comment a month... or a week....

but that not his mode of operating here. Every thread that has a GSS comment is turned into

really stupid shit.

I said it before.I'll say it again.

To the forum moderators ....

DELETE ANY and ALL GSS postings he writes in any thread I started.

The point is its getting old.

Its one thing for GSS to post one stupid comment a month... or a week....

but that not his mode of operating here. Every thread that has a GSS comment is turned into

really stupid shit.

I said it before.I'll say it again.

To the forum moderators ....

DELETE ANY and ALL GSS postings he writes in any thread I started.

you can block him and then you wont see any of them. they wont be deleted unless necessary.

I hate a pile-on, but he's right Doug.

It's time to give it a rest.

you can block him and then you wont see any of them. they wont be deleted unless necessary.

Mods should do their JOB and mod already.

If they don't have time to constantly monitor a forum (completely understandable),

they should ban those that need to be banned.

This crap has gone on for long enough.

You can say I personally bring drama onto myself if you want, but Robert2 has done NOTHING to anyone on here and he's constantly harassed.

I'd like GSS to self moderate. But, if he can't, the mods need to do their job already.

Edited by TT C6

Your friend Tom, has a nice hat. It looks like the hat they wear in Russia. My mom still might have hers somewhere....they call them a Babushka, which is also the name for grandmother.

Wow, someone really needs to grow a backbone. Why let posts on the internet bother you so much?

Ive been contemplating buying a season pass to JFBB for next year.. but i'd go mostly all day.. from open to close.. and i only ride park so i wanna no how good JF's park really is.. This vids helped me out a little..

Any other vids of the park you could post up would be beneficial..

Wow, someone really needs to grow a backbone. Why let posts on the internet bother you so much?

Because people shouldn't post shit on the internet they wouldn't have the balls to say to someone's face.

If the people talked the way the did on here in the real world, they would get knocked out.

I'm not saying violence is the answer, but it's true.

People should just speak they same online as they do in the real world. That's all.

I've got no problem if someone doesn't like me. But, pull me aside and say your piece like an adult. I will respect you for it.

But, if someone followed me around all day and heckled me, I'd eventually put my hands on them. It's a fact.

Todays proverb from Bangalore: You can hit a blind man with a big big stick, but you can't kiss his goat.

Since GSS/Doug posts under the Rajeev screen name, and he is quoting himself, does that mean he is schizophrenic?

Can his friends please have him committed?

Can the mods at least ban "Rajeev" permanently?

Fast riding today on groomed cord.

Got some movies.

You ride with good form Robert, suprises me that you only stick to the blues. You only ride the blues even in nice soft conditions? Looks like you wouldnt have a problem riding any of the trails.

i was thinking the same...

what makes you stick to those other than some of the steeper terrain, since you like speed and all?

Ice is nice...speed is goooooooood...

but

control is the key to coming back and doing it again tomorrow.

It all boils down to the

Skier's Code:

1. Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.

2. People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.

3. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.

4. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.

5. Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.

6. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.

7. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.

8. Inverted aerials are not allowed.

Poconoe hardpack is 99% the normal surface in NE PA.

Look at what BDK said about Monday's snowstorm... he said the powder was one of the best

powder days this season...

but

the very next day after daily grooming that powder was solid groomed cord... hardpack again.

And it wasn't anything bad to ride.. for me to ride.. and fast.

So I have my fun on blues and stay away from narrow, or steep, or blind head walls with SPOREs

sitting in the middle of the runs or trailwhores winding back and forth taking up the whole width of the hill just waiting for me to run their stupid asses over.

Lehigh has a clear shot to the lift from the one headwall after the crossover from Janes.

Seems to be the safest place for me to play.

Exhibition has two blind spots headwalls that makes for great speed to ride but then

surprise!!! Some dick with their 4 year old kid in the blind spot. Then what?

My 230 pound fat ass runs them over at 40 MPH?

I don't need that shit. Not again.

I've been to the ER 13 years ago for running over a skier.

I'd like to not do that again.

Its sort of like hitting a deer with your car.

The deer isn't smart enough to know to stay out of harms way and will actually

run in front of you regardless of your ability to stop in time.

You ever pick someone else's hair out of your teeth?

Too many skiers are clueless. Noobe boarders are even worse.... sitting in the middle of

the blind headwalls. At least the skiers top half or head is visible from above....

but boarders laying in the snow making snow angels in a blind headwall are

just Darwin awards waiting to get run over.

I ALWAYS stay in control and am able to stop or avoid other people by

NOT going too steep or narrow and waiting for the hill to clear before jumping off

the headwall on Lehigh.

Too many skiers ride way beyond their ability just to say they did black diamonds.

Its just dumb luck to make it out alive every day, again and again and again.

I don't play the odds, hoping there's nobody around a blind corner.

Go every day like I do and some day there will be that dick with the kid on leashes

in harms way....staring frozen like deer in the road.

Yea... sooooo... I make a valid post... even make some movies... then 16 responses are created out of the 26 that have total horseshit posts. This thread has msg numbers and the way I see it....

posts 4 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 should all be deleted.

Why should we talk about dickhead shit? Just ban the dickhead shit.

AND

blocking GSS is not the answer. Banning GSS from excessive garbage postings is the answer.

Ice is nice...speed is goooooooood...

but

control is the key to coming back and doing it again tomorrow.

It all boils down to the

Skier's Code:

1. Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.

2. People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.

4. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.

5. Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.

6. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.

7. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.

8. Inverted aerials are not allowed.

Poconoe hardpack is 99% the normal surface in NE PA.

Look at what BDK said about Monday's snowstorm... he said the powder was one of the best

powder days this season...

but

the very next day after daily grooming that powder was solid groomed cord... hardpack again.

And it wasn't anything bad to ride.. for me to ride.. and fast.

So I have my fun on blues and stay away from narrow, or steep, or blind head walls with SPOREs

sitting in the middle of the runs or trailwhores winding back and forth taking up the whole width of the hill just waiting for me to run their stupid asses over.

Lehigh has a clear shot to the lift from the one headwall after the crossover from Janes.

Seems to be the safest place for me to play.

Exhibition has two blind spots headwalls that makes for great speed to ride but then

surprise!!! Some dick with their 4 year old kid in the blind spot. Then what?

My 230 pound fat ass runs them over at 40 MPH?

I don't need that shit. Not again.

I've been to the ER 13 years ago for running over a skier.

I'd like to not do that again.

Its sort of like hitting a deer with your car.

The deer isn't smart enough to know to stay out of harms way and will actually

run in front of you regardless of your ability to stop in time.

You ever pick someone else's hair out of your teeth?

Too many skiers are clueless. Noobe boarders are even worse.... sitting in the middle of

the blind headwalls. At least the skiers top half or head is visible from above....

but boarders laying in the snow making snow angels in a blind headwall are

just Darwin awards waiting to get run over.

I ALWAYS stay in control and am able to stop or avoid other people by

NOT going too steep or narrow and waiting for the hill to clear before jumping off

the headwall on Lehigh.

Too many skiers ride way beyond their ability just to say they did black diamonds.

Its just dumb luck to make it out alive every day, again and again and again.

I don't play the odds, hoping there's nobody around a blind corner.

Go every day like I do and some day there will be that dick with the kid on leashes

in harms way....staring frozen like deer in the road.

kinda just looking for a simple answer and not a paragraph, but i guess that explains it. haha.