Camelback FOR FREE

P-architect

Hey for all of you who have any season pass to any other resort we've got a great deal going for you!! Just bring your pass to our welcome center and you'll get a complimentary lift ticket for the day. This deal will be going on for the rest of the season. We've got plenty of snow and the conditions have been great. I hope to see a lot of new faces checking things out this spring.

Tell your friends!!

ANY season pass = Free tickets to Camelback

bastard.

LOL sorry dude I know I posted somewhere else on this forum I was going to AC this weekend, Sun-Mon night comp and comming home Tuesday evening. Hell though you guys can come ride with me any day you want now for FREEEEE so theres no reason not to.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

LOL sorry dude I know I posted somewhere else on this forum I was going to AC this weekend, Sun-Mon night comp and comming home Tuesday evening. Hell though you guys can come ride with me any day you want now for FREEEEE so theres no reason not to.

yeah i just did the same gig this last weekend at the Water Club at Borgata. free room, 100 slot dollars, $25 food voucher? can't go wrong with that. gotta keep it black label style when you roll in there.

but yeah, i'll be back at camelback later... i hope.

yeah i just did the same gig this last weekend at the Water Club at Borgata. free room, 100 slot dollars, $25 food voucher? can't go wrong with that. gotta keep it black label style when you roll in there.

but yeah, i'll be back at camelback later... i hope.

Nice I've played at the Borgata before but I mainly stick to Harrah's properties because they just started giving me rooms like water. That sounds like a pretty sick comp you got there though, are you a poker player?

Whats with this "I hope" nonsense, you have a full months worth of time to ride a different mountain for FREEEEEE before the season ends no reason not to. I know I'd sure as hell be at Blue if they'd give me free tickets for my Camelback pass for a change of pace.

Nice I've played at the Borgata before but I mainly stick to Harrah's properties because they just started giving me rooms like water. That sounds like a pretty sick comp you got there though, are you a poker player?

Whats with this "I hope" nonsense, you have a full months worth of time to ride a different mountain for FREEEEEE before the season ends no reason not to. I know I'd sure as hell be at Blue if they'd give me free tickets for my Camelback pass for a change of pace.

yeah i play a decent amount of poker when i'm there... nothing too ballistic. mostly TH or 7stud. i just try to keep it simple so i dont blow too much money.

i'll try to get to camelback again... i just dont have too many weekdays off to get up there and since Blue is <10 minutes away it makes it that much easier to pick. but once Blue closes and the cameltoe is still kicking, i'll be up.

Just wanted to remind everyone to go into Guest Services to get your free ticket. It seems like they don't do this at the ticket window, or, at least the women I first talked to at the ticket window looked at me like I was crazy. Guest services is just to the left of the ticket windows through the double doors.

I used this on Friday and Saturday. Great deal they've got going on.

• 2 weeks later...