3/6/09 at CB

AtomicSkier

After being asked not to return to Blue for two days I headed for Camelback to take advantage of their free skiing for passholders of other mountains. I called CB's director of marketing, and PASR member, Craig to see if he wanted to make some turns. He didn't answer his cell phone, so I figured I'd have a nice session to myself. Lapped the front four a few times, and then worked my way over to the Stevenson to do some laps off of Cliffy and the others.

Not too much later I was bombing down Cliffhanger, and got some nice air right next to the slow skiing sign near the lift. When I got to the top, there were two patrollers waiting for me :o Not again. It was none other then PASR's MtnBiker99x and Tele-Ben, who were just chillin at the top. We talked for awhile, and I told them what happened. Between their laughs, some choice words were said :) We skied a run or two, and then they got a call for an unconscious skier. To regain my karma with the NSP, I tagged along. It was great for stoke. Hopefully Blue Mtn patrollers hear of my good deeds. I skied a few more runs then went in to the patrol hq to talk to Ben and Dennis as I hadn't seen either one of them in awhile.

Conditions were soft but fast. A little too soft for my liking, but not bad overall. Cliffy was probably the best of the day, with the right side of the headwall being smooth and fast. Tele-Ben is going to give me a ring if he's going to be skiing in the morning...if not, I'll head to Jack Frost.

Nice day at CB for a Blue Mountain Rebel.

Dude, if I was a season pass holder at ANY mountain and I had people treating me like they were traffic cops and threatening me, the LEAST I would do is tell that mountain's management to kiss my ass and I'd take my money elsewhere.

You've been riding JFBB and have tried Camelback.

Why don't you just ski at those places for now on ????

Dude, if I was a season pass holder at ANY mountain and I had people treating me like they were traffic cops and threatening me, the LEAST I would do is tell that mountain's management to kiss my ass and I'd take my money elsewhere.

You've been riding JFBB and have tried Camelback.

Why don't you just ski at those places for now on ????

He's got a point you know....

of course then there is that other saying too..

location, location, location

After being asked not to return to Blue for two days I headed for Camelback to take advantage of their free skiing for passholders of other mountains. I called CB's director of marketing, and PASR member, Craig to see if he wanted to make some turns. He didn't answer his cell phone, so I figured I'd have a nice session to myself. Lapped the front four a few times, and then worked my way over to the Stevenson to do some laps off of Cliffy and the others.

Not too much later I was bombing down Cliffhanger, and got some nice air right next to the slow skiing sign near the lift. When I got to the top, there were two patrollers waiting for me :o Not again. It was none other then PASR's MtnBiker99x and Tele-Ben, who were just chillin at the top. We talked for awhile, and I told them what happened. Between their laughs, some choice words were said :) We skied a run or two, and then they got a call for an unconscious skier. To regain my karma with the NSP, I tagged along. It was great for stoke. Hopefully Blue Mtn patrollers hear of my good deeds. I skied a few more runs then went in to the patrol hq to talk to Ben and Dennis as I hadn't seen either one of them in awhile.

Conditions were soft but fast. A little too soft for my liking, but not bad overall. Cliffy was probably the best of the day, with the right side of the headwall being smooth and fast. Tele-Ben is going to give me a ring if he's going to be skiing in the morning...if not, I'll head to Jack Frost.

Nice day at CB for a Blue Mountain Rebel.

Should have posted you were going up man, I was there all day today we had a case of yuengling stashed off the side of the a trail in a secret spot for break times:) It was pretty soft today but when the sun went down the snow got a bit faster and it was even better. Alot of the natural drops and jumps on the regular trails have been groomed away but if you hit rocket and or marjis all the way on the right side to drop in you can get some nice air into the run.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I'm thinking about hitting Camelback one day afterwork this week...just for variety..

Season is getting short, and I really want to get some days in, so I might be up there either Tuesday or Wednesday after work.