CAMELBACK 3-27-09 Roll Call

phillycore

I'm looking at hitting up CB on Friday since I took off from work..

I need to drop the kids off at school/day-care first though so I'm not sure exactly when I'll get there with the Blue Route traffic and all that mess...

I'll drop the kids off at 7:30 then head straight there so more than likely I'll get there around 9:45-10ish if traffic isn't a complete cluster..

I do need to travel the whole length of the blue route as well as the north-east ext. and the Rt 22....before even getting to 33 so I may be screwed...

I'll also need to leave around 1:30-2 to beat the traffic on the way home so I can pick up the kids from school as well..

So needless to say it's a short midday session for me...

There are 2 new jumps on Rhodo. A 35ft-ish and a 55ft-ish. (post if you have current measurements)

Who is comfortable hitting stuff that size and willing to go up tomorrow?

Post or PM me.

they suck. especially the first one.

and the big one might be 50, but no bigger

they suck. especially the first one.

and the big one might be 50, but no bigger

When was the last time you hit the 1st? The 2nd?

Can you please explain why they suck. (I'm not doubting you. :) )

35 feet..hell no..I'm going to Stowe in two weeks and I want to be healthy. When I was younger I enjoyed the big mo-fo booters

The 35ft is the SMALL one. :devil:

When was the last time you hit the 1st? The 2nd?

Can you please explain why they suck. (I'm not doubting you. :) )

The 35ft is the SMALL one. :devil:

last saturday, i take back the suck part. the first infact did suck, the 2nd was mediocre.

1. narrow landings 2. they are mellow until the last 2 feet which quickly change angles and kick you back 3. every kid at camelback feels the need to roll up to them like they are going to hit them and stop right at the top of them and scrape them off. its a 35 foot jump, your not travis rice, you dont need to do it.

also mellow landing for how big the jump is. the bigger one is super fun to roll the knuckle though. also, camelback please groom your lips. like when i was there every lip for rails was absolutely spot on but pure ice all the way through the lips would be so perfect if they werent. and the trail want icy but the lips for the rails (the urban line in the "large" park forget what its called.) were.